Has Morrissey coming out a racist resulted in more fans?

I don't have any reason to doubt her but I can't speak with any authority on what her intentions were or weren't. If that's true, and she was manipulating you to get to know you better, well, OK. Would you prefer to be ignored or not shown an interest on any level? I doubt it. And if there were repercussions from being "duped" by her, all I can say is that's a risk you take when chatting to strangers online. I can say is that I, personally, have never known her to be deceptive except ONCE many years ago when I had not been on this site for awhile and when I returned I was using a picture of a girl I knew as my avatar. Viva, not knowing it was me (we had known each other some time prior) chatted me up online behind the scenes, probably to get to know me and/or get nudes. Then I told him (at the time Viva was identifying as a male) who I was. He felt I'd been intentionally deceptive, and freely admitted he had been, in his motives for talking to who he THOUGHT was a hot blonde chick. We made up and moved on, amicably. So is it possible she manipulated you? Sure. But I don't know and it doesn't change my take on you publicly disseminating your correspondence with her.

In a way, yes, that behavior would be a betrayal of your trust but that's on a totally different level than spamming somebody's private emails -disingenuous or otherwise- to fellow posters...i.e. somebody chatting you up for the hope of nudes/info/etc. under surreptitious circumstances is different from reading somebody's private letters out loud. Totally different. The former is sneaky; the latter is scummy. If you felt wronged by her, cut ties and move on. Don't air your drama publicly. You asked for my take on it and that's my take on it.

I can't keep repeating myself so I'm going to move on.
Why would you use a picture of a girl you knew as your avatar?

Why would you use a picture of a girl you knew as your avatar?

Oh hell. We're talking about maybe 10 years ago now, and age and booze have gotten the best of my brain.

It was a girl I was friendly with, although had held kind of an inconsistent friendship with. It was a picture of her I loved and still love. I felt it was iconic. To me it was just a great picture. And I had been banned for awhile by Kewpie, and I had just been let back on and I made the Skylarker username; I think it was the first Skylarker avatar. But Viva in those days was a bit of a pussy hound...and I had known him offsite in the subsequent years and we would always either get along great or detest each other. And I think at this time we hadn't spoken at all for awhile, but there had been some drama and that was why we'd stopped talking. So I signed up as this new character, with this girl's picture...and he started messaging me. But hand to God the use of the picture wasn't a ploy. In those days I changed my avatar every 15 minutes. So it was just a pic I loved. But as I say he saw it, and probably thought "holy shit, an attractive woman is actually posting here." And so he started PMing me and I think I ran with it, knowing he thought I was a girl, because it was good to talk to him again. But I'm not a good liar and I didn't like being deceitful anyway so I soon revealed who I was and I think maybe he was a little disappointed, but at that point we'd gotten along well again so we just renewed the friendship...until the next falling out, when NotHappyNotSad entered the scene. But that was it...there was never any intention on my part from the off to trick anyone into thinking I was a broad. I just loved the pic. Kind of how you've probably had 5, 10, 15 incarnations on this site, but keep making new names and new corresponding avatars. You know what I mean, Chameleon?

06-16-2014 12_01_07AM.JPG

I won't share you... with Viva.

Yeah. Viva is her own entity; God bless her. I'm just a random dude. I'm not looking for trouble.

Smiley.JPG

Last edited:
I like being bald, to be honest. I always have. Even before I was bald.
View attachment 54294

Nah. Kristeen Young.

I wasn't posting as a chick anymore than I was posting as Zachary Smith a few days ago. It was just an avatar. A picture I liked but not of a celebrity so he quite fairly mistook it as a picture of the poster. It wasn't an intentional ruse as far as I can recall but maybe I ran with it. I don't remember.

Yeah probably not. I'm dad-bod city. For instance here's me doing the Live In Dallas cover one night last October when I was hammered. What do you think? Do you think anyone would ever want to touch me if I get dumped? I'm worried about it.

View attachment 54296

Not my style, but I pulled this one off OK once
View attachment 54295
this is why aging is so sad. look at what a little darling you used to be. the gods did love you once. and then they withdrew their love and left you a pasty hairy misshapen lump of fetid man flesh. why does anyone go on past twenty?!?!?

He's getting you to repeat yourself and defend yourself. You and Viva already said you were nothing but a couple of low down rattlesnakes. You should have left that out and just kept shoveling dirt on him as fast as you can.

Be nice, Dave. :snake:

Oh hell. We're talking about maybe 10 years ago now, and age and booze have gotten the best of my brain.

It was a girl I was friendly with, although had held kind of an inconsistent friendship with. It was a picture of her I loved and still love. I felt it was iconic. To me it was just a great picture. And I had been banned for awhile by Kewpie, and I had just been let back on and I made the Skylarker username; I think it was the first Skylarker avatar. But Viva in those days was a bit of a pussy hound...and I had known him offsite in the subsequent years and we would always either get along great or detest each other. And I think at this time we hadn't spoken at all for awhile, but there had been some drama and that was why we'd stopped talking. So I signed up as this new character, with this girl's picture...and he started messaging me. But hand to God the use of the picture wasn't a ploy. In those days I changed my avatar every 15 minutes. So it was just a pic I loved. But as I say he saw it, and probably thought "holy shit, an attractive woman is actually posting here." And so he started PMing me and I think I ran with it, knowing he thought I was a girl, because it was good to talk to him again. But I'm not a good liar and I didn't like being deceitful anyway so I soon revealed who I was and I think maybe he was a little disappointed, but at that point we'd gotten along well again so we just renewed the friendship...until the next falling out, when NotHappyNotSad entered the scene. But that was it...there was never any intention on my part from the off to trick anyone into thinking I was a broad. I just loved the pic. Kind of how you've probably had 5, 10, 15 incarnations on this site, but keep making new names and new corresponding avatars. You know what I mean, Chameleon?

View attachment 54298

Yeah. Viva is her own entity; God bless her. I'm just a random dude. I'm not looking for trouble.

View attachment 54299

:openmouth:

you 'soon revealed who you were':expressionless:
yes who can forget that fateful day:screamcat:
it was the talk of the board.:grin:

:crazy:

I like being bald, to be honest. I always have. Even before I was bald.
View attachment 54294

Nah. Kristeen Young.

I wasn't posting as a chick anymore than I was posting as Zachary Smith a few days ago. It was just an avatar. A picture I liked but not of a celebrity so he quite fairly mistook it as a picture of the poster. It wasn't an intentional ruse as far as I can recall but maybe I ran with it. I don't remember.

Yeah probably not. I'm dad-bod city. For instance here's me doing the Live In Dallas cover one night last October when I was hammered. What do you think? Do you think anyone would ever want to touch me if I get dumped? I'm worried about it.

View attachment 54296

Not my style, but I pulled this one off OK once
View attachment 54295

:straightface:

this is very fascinatingo_O

have you ever thought of commissioning a movie made about your fascinating life?:straightface:

Yul Brynner can play you as a young man with a tuft of hair:

MV5BNDQ2ODQ2MjQ5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODk4MjM2._V1_UY209_CR13,0,140,209_AL_.jpg

you can have Joy Behar play you as a chick:

images

and this dude can play the adult aesthetic sex symbol of today:

lGen2s7.jpg

Untruth is already giving political and ethical woke advice in another thread. Setting peeps straight.:confettiball:
he is trying to be strong and stay away from the psycho babbling.
interesting that he put his time away from the board researching men dog hair patches:dogface:

this new avatar, the "CHAMELEON":drama:
by random fate it was discovered to be him. A master of the human condition.:clap:

Untruth is already giving political and ethical woke advice in another thread. Setting peeps straight.:confettiball:
he is trying to be strong and stay away from the psycho babbling.
interesting that he put his time away from the board researching men dog hair patches:dogface:

this new avatar, the "CHAMELEON":drama:
by random fate it was discovered to be him. A master of the human condition.:clap:

Random fate? It was obvious from like the first few posts who it was.

Back
Top Bottom