Has Morrissey coming out a racist resulted in more fans?

Yeah - I agree the left has blind spots & double standards over a lot of issues.

I'm just aware of what a celebrity can say without having to go through a career purgatory.
We get it Nerak. You're a big time insider. You probably helped arrange the Megxit deal.

We get it Nerak. You're a big time insider. You probably helped arrange the Megxit deal.

You don't need to be on the inside of anything to know that - you just have to watch the trends in the media & social media.

No I need you to "explain" it all to me several times a day. What would I do without it?

Or you could just look up careers in pr & marketing & stop thinking it's like a film or a t.v. show. It's an ordinary job.

Well you can still get standing tickets for Leeds, two weeks after they went on sale, not something I can remember ever being the case before, so somethings happened. I would be more inclined to think the last 5 album releases being piss weak have more of a bearing on slow ticket sales than anything else, but if his political stance fulfils your agenda better crack on.

Do you think Morrissey has gained more new fans than the amount of old fans lost since coming out as
racist?

What a ridiculous thing to say. Even if an individual’s political beliefs are questionable to others, I’m sure the individual in question would not see his own worldview as racist. Therefore, by supporting a particular political party, it does not necessarily mean that the individual would identify as being racist - ‘I’m coming out as a racist!’ - but merely expressing his own worldview. The irony of those espousing free speech within a democracy while damning the freedom of individual political expression (because it differs from theirs) is rank hypocrisy.

The biggest problem I see with Brexit is that it seems to be dismantling the UK. But maybe that's not a bad thing in the long run. In the short term it's going to create a lot of headaches.

I don’t like the idea of the EU. Also, it hasn’t remotely been a positive for all who have joined it.

Israel should not only be boycotted but probably declared a failed experiment and given back to the Palestinians. The Israelis can move to Miami Beach.

Lol. Nawe. They were beaten. The land taken. Accept it. Move on.

I do believe in freedom of religion but maybe it should be dealt with differently. The Mormon Church, for example, should not be able to make billions of tax free dollars investing in real estate and then use that money to influence political campaigns. The problem with Islam, Christianity and all the rest is that children are brainwashed into it before they're able to reason. In a better world that would be recognized as neglect and abuse.

I don’t know about you but I find murder to be a bit worse than unethical but legal profiting. So, less whataboutism and more focus on Islam.

For Britain is interesting. On the surface if you look at their website there is nothing too outlandish. You have to look into who they associate with and you have to "interpret" things they say, such as their stand against halal slaughter. Is that an animal rights stance or an anti-Islamic stance? Both?

Morrissey was dumb to take up their cause though because he should know by now that anyone running for office is full of shit. Promoting ideas and discussion is great but inviting allegiance to any political party is pretty naive for someone his age.

I’m not English so I have no dog in this fight.

Viva, you sound so gay and jewish. Let me tell you, it’s weirdly somewhat of an eye opener. I never clicked on most of your vocaroos since the beginning, because your first couple were so affected... and yet still not interesting. But now you actually sound like somewhat of a some kind of a real person.

Crackpots, you on the other hand, just sound like you never even passed elementary school in the first place.

Viva, you sound so gay and jewish. Let me tell you, it’s weirdly somewhat of an eye opener. I never clicked on most of your vocaroos since the beginning, because your first couple were so affected... and yet still not interesting. But now you actually sound like somewhat of a some kind of a real person.

Crackpots, you on the other hand, just sound like you never even passed elementary school in the first place.

I almost didn't. I made it to one day of high school. I started freshman year (1990) dressed in whites, purples, and greens because I worshipped Nicholson as Joker. I was mocked relentlessly. Quit the next day; my mom said I could be homeschooled. I never looked back.

Also: suck my dick.

Last edited:

I’m not Jewish. :tongueout:

You don't need to be on the inside of anything to know that - you just have to watch the trends in the media & social media.
When was the last time you saw Morrissey in concert?

You are putting me off morrissey with your stupid pr ramblings. You have no finesse.

Back
Top Bottom