Has Morrissey coming out a racist resulted in more fans?

is it just me or does mr.crackpots vibe seem down?!
ti22.gif

attention @!Viva Hate!

your one friend is leaving!!!! don't you guys at least want to exchange terribly earnest 25min goodbye messages on vocaroo?!?!

:poutingcat: the least you can do is a 45 min vocaroo specifying the reason for your wussiyng out:rage:

No. In the current woke climate it will probably boost it. In fact, it might even give rise to a spate of copycats trying to jump on the bandwagon, in the 'I'm Spartacus' fashion (little topical Kirk Douglas reference there).
Has anyone got a reaction from Gordon the Gopher yet?

Please stop encouraging the Captain of the Word-Bloat

Word bloat in every comment typed, eclipsed only by dual-tranche, simultaneous word-bloat and minute-bloat on vocaroo

...as the weary now weep for days before this Captain with a License to Ill was unleashed with his Magik Microphone on all the innocents, and on the unsuspecting.

The world wasn’t ready, and now we all pay

No more encouragement. Thank you.

Please stop encouraging the Captain of the Word-Bloat

Word bloat in every comment typed, eclipsed only by dual-tranche, simultaneous word-bloat and minute-bloat on vocaroo

...as the weary now weep for days before this Captain with a License to Ill was unleashed with his Magik Microphone on all the innocents, and on the unsuspecting.

The world wasn’t ready, and now we all pay

No more encouragement. Thank you.
but im a nice bunny, i dont like to see people leave because they've been made to feell bad about their craniums and what's in them. I was just beginning to warm up to his old weird skull. it reminded me a bit of a ship where the forehead was the prow that jutted up and stuck out. yes a noble ship-head, indeed.

:nomouth:

also, he should make clear this thing about 'the wonderful girlfriend' who has stuck with him
f0r 20 YEARS!! o_O
according to my calculations that would make the wonderful young girlfriend about 50 years old:popcorn:

but im a nice bunny, i dont like to see people leave because they've been made to feell bad about their craniums and what's in them. I was just beginning to warm up to his old weird skull. it reminded me a bit of a ship where the forehead was the prow that jutted up and stuck out. yes a noble ship-head, indeed.
Show us your picture! I wanna know what you look like

just did!

well, you got any carrots or whats the deal?!
C’mon, I bet you’re better looking than any of the old bats. Most people who are good looking are also very self conscious. It’s only the ugly ones that have no sense of awareness, wouldn’t you say?

Back
Top Bottom