Have you converted anyone into vegetarianism?

My best friend converted me to vegetarianism. Then she gave it up, and I've just converted her back to it :o Otherwise I don't tend to rant about it to friends. People make their own decisions.

No, I haven't. It feels really good.

I have, it feels really good

Not as good as eating a filet mignon from a top notch steak house.

Actually, I don't know how it feels to convert someone... but I'm guessing it's not a near-orgasmic experience. If it is.. then it's a draw.

Yeah but not purposely. I was and she simply liked the idea and took her cue from me. Now I'm a carnivore and she continues to munch on grass.

picture.php

I think someone who is converted must have been half way to the decision anyway.

I can't convert my own children and don't really like the idea.People have to make their own minds up they don't need someone nagging them.

I accidentally converted someone into a veggie once when I told one of my male friends that Stella McCartney was a vegetarian.

Later on that day, he threw his leather wallet in the bin.

Unfortunately not. People are generally not open to the idea. They have ignorant and misinformed notions that it is 'needed' to be healthy, that they 'cannot' live without it, etc.

Unfortuantely, those with empathy and the ability to read and understand basic nutritional facts and requirements are few and far between. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom