Head and Sex

It's not sex until I've come about four times. :D

dayum, woman! :eek::p

Just sayin' :D And now, the biggest question- is it more polite to spit or swallow? I choose swallowing. If you have enough love for your partner that you would perform oral on him, the least you could do is swallow. High in protein as well :o) It's just not polite NOT to.

hahahaha!!!

it's true tho... ;)

Oh, it's just like drinking black coffee! You get used to it after your third or fourth cup.

ewww

Ha ha, of course it does. I mean to say, you can't get much more
intimate than that, now can you?;)

I received Head last Christmas and, whilst enjoyable, I wouldn't say it constituted "having sex".

51JV3VH2XJL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Do you think receiving head constitutes "having sex?" :p

No...it's just a form for me of foreplay but, if you're doing it w/ someone who's "taken" (married, in a relationship or separated) then, it's still considered cheating...b/c you're violating a current relationship, IMHO though & who am I?

I'd say more 'tongue in cheek' :D

I'm only half messing with ya. ;) It isn't the most pleasant taste is all....:rolleyes::o

Coz, lol, no it isn't the most pleasant taste and it comes at you like a geyser. It really depends on what the man eats. I do brush my teeth afterwards.

I keep muddling up "Describe the Person of Your Dreams" with the title of this thread.

Maybe they should be merged so we can all talk abut the sex of our dreams? :)

Back
Top Bottom