Heavy Track (Instrumental)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29227

@Famous when dead any chance this can be uploaded please? - the longer 4 mins+ version...I have the 2:02 (found in NHS) but having searched on solo, it seems the longer track was uploaded to 'myspace' some years ago, but the link is now dead. I've also looked on the google drive but can't locate it.
TIA.

@Famous when dead any chance this can be uploaded please? - the longer 4 mins+ version...I have the 2:02 (found in NHS) but having searched on solo, it seems the longer track was uploaded to 'myspace' some years ago, but the link is now dead. I've also looked on the google drive but can't locate it.
TIA.
I will have a look for IR's version.
I personally don't believe it's real - it was never catalogued by any of us who collect these things nor did ST take any notice.
I looked at it via audacity and believe it's a fan edit.
See here for when it was first shared (not sure about Myspace):
Regards,
FWD.

I will have a look for IR's version.
I personally don't believe it's real - it was never catalogued by any of us who collect these things nor did ST take any notice.
I looked at it via audacity and believe it's a fan edit.
See here for when it was first shared (not sure about Myspace):
Regards,
FWD.
Yeah, sorry it was "sendspace", that thread's where I initially looked. The link's dead though. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, sorry it was "sendspace", that thread's where I initially looked. The link's dead though. Thanks.
Sorry, probably should have sent the track without the history lesson :)
IR has shared loads of good stuff and it's the source at question, not their integrity.
Here's the track:
See what you think.
Regards,
FWD.

I think you're right about this one being a fan edit.
I'd be much more interested in hearing (about) the missing 55 secs of the wonderful "I Misses You".
And also more about the "Untitled instrumental" from a 1986 soundcheck that featured in the Soundcloud leaks.

Back
Top Bottom