Hellie, let's get this sorted out....

ben - you were one of a small few i'd ever had words with. it's what we call a "shot in the dark". though i doubt you had anything to do with it. satisfied??

Get over yourself honey, I've got far better things to do than to pretend to be someone on an internet discussion forum.

Get over yourself honey, I've got far better things to do than to pretend to be someone on an internet discussion forum.

obviously this has nothing to do with you, so go in peace. unless YOU too want to have a dick measuring competition. if so, let's post our respective pictures right here and now - but i guarantee you i will win. either that or let it be in peace

Errrr

obviously this has nothing to do with you, so go in peace. unless YOU too want to have a dick measuring competition. if so, let's post our respective pictures right here and now - but i guarantee you i will win. either that or let it be in peace

I know you're just being sarcastic, but you CAN'T post any pictures of genitals in the forums.

A user was almost got banned posting a picture of genitals last week.

Thank you very much for your considerations.

The reason you'd win is because everyone would post a picture of their dick. You'd post a picture of yourself.

:lbf:

Can someone sum up for me what is going on here?

Can someone sum up for me what is going on here?

TDT flirted with Hellie via PM and said he'd put her over his knee.
Hellie got mails that were pervy that were signed "Draize"
TDT wants to know who sent the mails.
Hellie basically ignored his demands.
bored tried to be nice to TDT and help him realize that resolution is in himself.
TDT metaphorically told bored to go eat a bag of cocks.
bored declined.
Buzz asked for a recap
bored recapped.

Re: Errrr

I know you're just being sarcastic, but you CAN'T post any pictures of genitals in the forums.

If you know he is being sarcastic why post this? :confused:

TDT flirted with Hellie via PM and said he'd put her over his knee.
Hellie got mails that were pervy that were signed "Draize"
TDT wants to know who sent the mails.
Hellie basically ignored his demands.
bored tried to be nice to TDT and help him realize that resolution is in himself.
TDT metaphorically told bored to go eat a bag of cocks.
bored declined.
Buzz asked for a recap
bored recapped.

Ladies and Gentleman, please refer to this as the current standard in recapping threads. Well done.

Hang on. can you post pictures of genitals or not?
You say we cannot......
but then say someone did and was almost banned. So they were not banned.:straightface:
So you can post pictures of genitals then?:confused:

Jukebox Jury
(goes off to get his camera and pull his pants down)

You say we cannot......
but then say someone did and was almost banned. So they were not banned.:straightface:

Jukebox Jury

:popcorn:

You say we cannot......

Jukebox Jury

And by the time you've posted your picture, I'll have found a magnifying class.

I was in a very grumpy mood when I got in from work, this thread has well cheered me up. Thank you.

Tags
ur2 hot
Back
Top Bottom