Henry Rollins on Moz...

I am totally confused. Who is this vile specimen? Why is he commenting on something that he has no idea about whatsoever????

And supposedly he's not homophobic. Hmm.

BURNING our Moz?! :eek: :mad: What next...ripping off his nipple bandaid?! :eek: :p

Re: Hmmmm

I'd suggest you to scroll down this thread.

You'll find previous threads of the same subject.

Actually Henry Rollins is a Morrissey fan.
He's only joking.

It seems highly unlikely that he is.

THAT is DISGUSTING. He's just envious because Morrissey blows his crappy Rollins Band AWAY!:mad:

3046220767_9c7846f6b1.jpg

Henry Rollins owes me a rim. I was listening to his radio show one evening. I had just gotten on the 110 toward Pasadena from the 10 and I had to decide between “Downtown/ 4th Street” and the actual freeway which for some reason was confusing at the time because I was so engrossed in the story he was telling. I ended up driving over the median and doing this to my rim. See where the metal is curled back? I seriously shouldn’t even be driving on the tire but it still holds air and this was many months ago. I tried busting the metal off but it requires cutters or something so I forever have proof of my indecision idiocy. As far as Morrissey, I think he’s being facetious. He strikes me as being a very gentle person but he owes me a rim.

see i have an opinion on all of this and its kind of a combo of what's been said....

I think there is a def possibility that he's joking, but I think as much as we want to believe we can live in a world where these statements can be seen as an ironic comment on our society, not everyone will read it as joking, I thought it was rather homophobic as well, and I know language is "just language" and maybe he's trying to make us aware of this but like i said, not everyone is going to see it and think "wow, look at how he's making us aware of our langague and gender in our society..."

what's scary about what he's saying is unfortunatly in our society there is a very strong ring of truth, for those of us who are minorities, its not funny because even if i personally do think Rollins is trying to be clever I also see and more importantly feel that unfortunatly a lot of people do sound like him for real out in the world.

I actually can't bare to watch it, and not for MOrrissey's sake or anything weird like that, but for my own as a gender "different" individual or whatever you want to call me...the clip scares the hell out of me. and if that makes me a pussy to Rollins, i'd have to ask him if he knew a damn thing about being a minoritied individual, and if he doesn't then how can he presume he'd be able to be ironic about language used against them?

WHAT!?!?!?! people pickin on moz:mad: thats just f***in blasphemy im outraged...death to rollin!!!!!!:mad:

nahhhh:p
just actin like a "real" fan lol

Henry Rollins is a "clueless", no career having,no talent Hack now. he should not be speaking AT all about anything. Maybe back 15-20 yrs ago he was important, but now? he's a piece of shit.

If by chance someone here can get this message off to our man Henry:

Henry........................Please die!!! Kill yourself now, and save us all the trouble.

well he's really nice about us british.....

Oh c'mon people - he's only joking

He obviously loves Morrissey and England

I think it's funny when people miss the point - he's being ironic

Go on admit it - switch on your irony receptors - Rollins is pretty damn funny...

Henry lollins

Tags
boring electrician butch vs. femme top bunk bottom bunk you gonna get raped
Back
Top Bottom