Hey people, Im Nrith! didnt you guess?!

Tough call, but you're never too young to start ;) You could possibly be the coolest Dad ever... if you followed up the DVD with some ice cream :):)

p.s. NRitH likes mcrickson. Fact. not that I thought this was him anyway... :rolleyes: In fact, I kinda liked the user name until I read the posts.

Okay, so if we have to chose between Kewpie, McErickson, George W. Bush, and NRITH, who do we save from a burning building?

Those who have a beef with me, just ridicule me based on fallacious bullshit anyway.

Who the f*** are the Scissor Sisters? I'm watching a New Order DVD with some chick who's in that band....

You're cool! Scissor sisters are pants. Avoid them!

Okay, so if we have to chose between Kewpie, McErickson, George W. Bush, and NRITH, who do we save from a burning building?

NRiTH

It was nothing personal. I've never met the rest of you :D

Oh no, I didn't mean it like that. I meant out of the original grouping of Kewpie, George W. Bush, NRitH, and myself, I'd probably let NRitH go first. Then me. Then Kewpie. Then..erm..Moonbeam? :D

Of course, if you were in that list, Coz, you'd be right after NRitH :thumb:

Oh no, I didn't mean it like that. I meant out of the original grouping of Kewpie, George W. Bush, NRitH, and myself, I'd probably let NRitH go first. Then me. Then Kewpie. Then..erm..Moonbeam? :D

Of course, if you were in that list, Coz, you'd be right after NRitH :thumb:

:eek: What did I do to you?

Back
Top Bottom