Hi, everybody

Half_a_Person

Goodbye Ruby Tuesday
I'd like to share my story about something I've experieced this past week. Since last Sunday, I found myself in a depressive state, which meant that I was suffering from depression all week. It started when I woke up, realizing that something might be wrong with me. As I can recall, I felt loads and loads of remorse, fatigue, and lack of appetite. I remember I found myself crying, apparently for no reason. And, I also felt sick, too. I've been feeling a lot of nausea and insomnia. So far, everything's okay and it's not the "depression" everybody thinks about (i.e. thoughts of harming one's self, etc.) 'cuz I'm NOWHERE near that!! Just to let everybody know, I'll be okay.

I'm sorry. :tears:

I'd like to share my story about something I've experieced this past week. Since last Sunday, I found myself in a depressive state, which meant that I was suffering from depression all week. It started when I woke up, realizing that something might be wrong with me. As I can recall, I felt loads and loads of remorse, fatigue, and lack of appetite. I remember I found myself crying, apparently for no reason. And, I also felt sick, too. I've been feeling a lot of nausea and insomnia. So far, everything's okay and it's not the "depression" everybody thinks about (i.e. thoughts of harming one's self, etc.) 'cuz I'm NOWHERE near that!! Just to let everybody know, I'll be okay.
maybe getting that off your chest will help you feel a bit better :o
here's hoping so :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom