Morrissey Central "Hold On To Your Friends." (September 29, 2021)

I've never really watched 'Friends', but it would be interesting to see Morrissey visiting their set.

so is this him trying to be like "hey, i know you read about this in my autobiography already and it's true" or him being like "look i am relevant. they said my name on access hollywood"?

so is this him trying to be like "hey, i know you read about this in my autobiography already and it's true" or him being like "look i am relevant. they said my name on access hollywood"?
You are correct, and it's happened so many times. The barely-hidden subtext is "Hey - look at these A-listers mentioning my name - I'm still relevant - give me a deal, despite all that shit you may have heard"

Sam posts anything M related, that’s all.

I thought it was a dig at Courtney Cox, pretending to have no memory of the event? Hence a more pointed meaning to the “Hold onto Your Friends” reference?

Can you get any less "Morrissey" than friends? Worst show ever made.
Yes, compared to sharp US comedies like The Golden Girls, Cheers and The Phil Silvers Show, it seemed toothless and benign.

Did you used to like I Love Lucy too, when hit first hit the screens?
Never seen it Hovis , only a few snippets on those annoying countdown comedy shows .

I’ve been watching peep show the last few weeks..
that’s given me a few belly laughs .

Never seen it Hovis , only a few snippets on those annoying countdown comedy shows .

I’ve been watching peep show the last few weeks..
that’s given me a few belly laughs .
I’m getting through my boxsets of Last of the Summer Wine.

I’m getting through my boxsets of Last of the Summer Wine.
Mmm... watched it when I was a kid
But can’t be bothered with it now...

I suspect your only after a glimpse of Nora’s wrinkled tights again 😆

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom