Holly and Hef have broken up.

Weren't a lot of the playmates like fired?
The economy is in shambles when you have to start firing girlfriends!

as the article states, if a relationship wont work between an 80 year old man and a 20 something girl, what chance do i have ? :(

thank you again kewpie.

but hef has money, i am simply middle class. and he has that bathrobe, i do not have a bathrobe. all i have is cute jammies. :p

OK, I'll send you a bathrobe for Christmas present.

Remember if a woman genuinely in love with you, she doesn't care about money. ;)

OK, I'll send you a bathrobe for Christmas present.

Remember if a woman genuinely in love with you, she doesn't care about money. ;)

that is very nice of you! but you do not have to do that! i am undeserving of such lavish gifts.:)

i know kewpie, and the kind of girls he does attract are not even my type.i truly believe in the " double bed and stalwart lover for sure " motto.money should not be in the equation.
on the subject of dating and such things,
chica said last night on instant message that i should have sexual relations with a man before i go out with women again so i really understand and know what a woman feels.:rolleyes::p

that is very nice of you! but you do not have to do that! i am undeserving of such lavish gifts.:)

i know kewpie, and the kind of girls he does attract are not even my type.
i truly believe in the " double bed and stalwart lover for sure " motto. money should not be in the equation.
on the subject of dating and such things,
chica said last night on instant message that i should have sexual relations with a man before i go out with women again so i really understand and know what a woman feels. :rolleyes::p

Hahaha, typical chica!
Too extream to give it a try. :p

pink_whale_robe.jpg

here you are, t-money.

it's even by someone with the name of "Terry Valor".

Back
Top Bottom