Hollywood Bowl (Nov. 10, 2017) details - Billy Idol special guest; pre-sale now

40595_40593_20170822_181503.png

Billy Idol
is the support for the gig on the 10th.
Confirmed (as much as that means) via a Facebook live presentation.
Screen formating is down to them not understanding the FB app.
Regards,
FWD.

Pre-sale on Ticketmaster

MORRISSEY'S NEW ALBUM - "LOW IN HIGH-SCHOOL" WILL BE RELEASED NOVEMBER 17TH. A limited amount of tickets and vinyl records have been held for Morrissey fans for an early pre-sale for the Hollywood Bowl until Wednesday 10pm PST.

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri, 08/25/17 10:00 AM PDT

Spotify Presale
Start: Thu, 08/24/17 10:00 AM PDT
End: Fri, 08/25/17 09:59 AM PDT

Promoter Presale
End: Thu, 08/24/17 10:00 PM PDT

Live Nation Presale
End: Thu, 08/24/17 10:00 PM PDT

Link to event info / image on the Hollywood Bowl site posted by beewee.

40594_morrissey-950x347.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Event Info
NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES OR CANCELATIONS.

BARONE RAFFAELE
Or
SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
For f***s sake. Change the tune, you f***ing lunatic. I can not fathom how you are allowed free access to computers. Or rather, how you manage to (kind of) type whilst still in a straitjacket. Go have a lie down, mate. A long one. Sick of the sight of you.

Oh, and Viva Moz. Viva Billy Idol - one of my earliest rock heroes. Wish I could've been there. And Viva Low in High-School.

Event Info
NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES OR CANCELATIONS.

Hogwash !
I'll let you have the first two but definitely NOT the last one.

Sicknote Steve ain't getting any younger you know, 58 clumsy and fat.

SWITZERLAND IS MINE £$€ ! :laughing: Coming soon to a cinema near every bot very soon :rofl:

You've all been had folks !

#we:heartssuit:Rome/BaroneRAffaele

For f***s sake. Change the tune, you f***ing lunatic. I can not fathom how you are allowed free access to computers. Or rather, how you manage to (kind of) type whilst still in a straitjacket. Go have a lie down, mate. A long one. Sick of the sight of you.

Oh, and Viva Moz. Viva Billy Idol - one of my earliest rock heroes. Wish I could've been there. And Viva Low in High-School.

SWITZERLAND IS MINE AND IT OWES ME A TAX HAVEN ! :guitar:

I understand it must be very difficult for you and the other bots when people like me interfere with your radicalisation. Please know that I only have your best interests at heart. Believe me, I was once in your shoes ! I know what it's like ! The pressure you put yourselves under to purchase all that collectable,re-issued, re-mastered, re-packaged, limited edition, extra tracks, demos, new artwork, anniversaries, cd 's, t-shirts, promos, God knows ! Not to mention all those tatty t-shirts on the porium webshite :rolleyes:.

Only you can make the break. What you have to remember is that I and others are here 24/7 to offer support and help once the penny has finally dropped.
Good luck, we are always here for you :thumb:
Stay strong.

Just got my tickets!

You poor soul !
You're gonna be shitting it from now until the 10th of November :mad:.
Good luck fingers crossed :thumb:
Please post back how much you'll lose if he melts down. ( If y'all post what's at stake it might help him turn up and deliver the goods )
Can you get insurance for this performance ? If you can I strongly advise you take it up.

Hoping he shows up :drama:

SWITZERLAND IS MINE AND IT OWES ME A TAX HAVEN ! :guitar:

I understand it must be very difficult for you and the other bots when people like me interfere with your radicalisation. Please know that I only have your best interests at heart. Believe me, I was once in your shoes ! I know what it's like ! The pressure you put yourselves under to purchase all that collectable,re-issued, re-mastered, re-packaged, limited edition, extra tracks, demos, new artwork, anniversaries, cd 's, t-shirts, promos, God knows ! Not to mention all those tatty t-shirts on the porium webshite :rolleyes:.

Only you can make the break. What you have to remember is that I and others are here 24/7 to offer support and help once the penny has finally dropped.
Good luck, we are always here for you :thumb:
Stay strong.

U Mike Joyce? I understand your anger.

Well I've bitten and done the most reckless thing ever for me, I've got my ticket and will be flying from the UK, either that or I'll have 3 days doing tourist stuff instead. Who cares, life is too short to worry.

Awesome and welcome to LA. I've seen him many times live, but REALLY looking forward to this one. Let's hope the new album does not suck. :)

"...album will be delivered before or on November 17th..." -
Interesting phrasing.
Sounds like people going on the 10th might have an early surprise thereafter?
Regards,
FWD.

F$$k, do the platinum pool tickets come with stock in etienne records?:crazy:Why so expensive? Row 3 $900

Billy Idol? WTF? A marginally talented alleged sex symbol with not much to say? Whatever opening act next? Pink?

You poor soul !
You're gonna be shitting it from now until the 10th of November :mad:.
Good luck fingers crossed :thumb:
Please post back how much you'll lose if he melts down. ( If y'all post what's at stake it might help him turn up and deliver the goods )
Can you get insurance for this performance ? If you can I strongly advise you take it up.

Hoping he shows up :drama:

You're going to be praying he cancels, more like.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom