Hollywood Bowl (Nov. 10, 2017) details - Billy Idol special guest; pre-sale now

40595_40593_20170822_181503.png

Billy Idol
is the support for the gig on the 10th.
Confirmed (as much as that means) via a Facebook live presentation.
Screen formating is down to them not understanding the FB app.
Regards,
FWD.

Pre-sale on Ticketmaster

MORRISSEY'S NEW ALBUM - "LOW IN HIGH-SCHOOL" WILL BE RELEASED NOVEMBER 17TH. A limited amount of tickets and vinyl records have been held for Morrissey fans for an early pre-sale for the Hollywood Bowl until Wednesday 10pm PST.

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri, 08/25/17 10:00 AM PDT

Spotify Presale
Start: Thu, 08/24/17 10:00 AM PDT
End: Fri, 08/25/17 09:59 AM PDT

Promoter Presale
End: Thu, 08/24/17 10:00 PM PDT

Live Nation Presale
End: Thu, 08/24/17 10:00 PM PDT

Link to event info / image on the Hollywood Bowl site posted by beewee.

40594_morrissey-950x347.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Blimey! November 10 will only be 8 months since the last concert. I know it's a hometown show for Uncle Steve and no travel, but give us a break! Now I need to find my Morrissey for President shirt that I still haven't worn from 4 months ago. I reckon if there will be security not to let in John Lydon.
*7 months , the last one was April 4th in Puebla Mexico .

LOL album no ticket.
You wanna da ticket then you wanna the album. good? capice?

I'm still in shock I got 2 tickets in POOL B yesterday as everything was happening, all the usual stress, worry , indecision that last a couple of weeks before a pre sale was reduced to 30 mins. Well I am f***ing excited I can't believe I am seeing Morrissey and Billy on the same bill ! :guitar: HOLY SHIT! :rock:

If this is helpful for anyone in/going to CA, cheers:

(from Billy Idol's website)

Billy Idol will be special guest of Morrissey. Use passcode: idolize for presale Wed, Aug 23 at 10am PT until 10pm PT using passcode: idolize Tickets on sale to the public Fri, Aug 25 at 10am PT.

Last edited:
It will be 8 months in November since the last LA show. Rocky Graziano was such a proper Brit/Yuro un-American chap. Will you foreign people just move on? Blimey! Big Country and Right Said Fred will be playing the Island of White 3rd stage next Monday at 10AM and Tom Jones is the headliner at night chaps! Reckon you still have bands to see. Forget about Steve Morrissey Mayor of Malibu.

I'm still in shock I got 2 tickets in POOL B yesterday as everything was happening, all the usual stress, worry , indecision that last a couple of weeks before a pre sale was reduced to 30 mins. Well I am f***ing excited I can't believe I am seeing Morrissey and Billy on the same bill ! :guitar: HOLY SHIT! :rock:

Can I ask you how much you paid?

Wonder how many new songs will debut here assuming he doesn't add other dates before this one. Guessing at least three to five

sure thing , for two tickets it was like 628 dlls .

That's gotta be a new high. Or low. Depending on how you look at it. Madison Square Garden tickets in 2015 worked out to about $150/each, including fees. That's the most I've ever paid to see him, including twice buying PIT tickets years back from the secondary market.

That's gotta be a new high. Or low. Depending on how you look at it. Madison Square Garden tickets in 2015 worked out to about $150/each, including fees. That's the most I've ever paid to see him, including twice buying PIT tickets years back from the secondary market.

Well, if you can afford it, why not? :)

"That's gotta be a new high. Or low. Depending on how you look at it."
Same goes for "Low In High-School", I guess. :thumb:

Six hundred dollars for two tix to catch the same old 80 min set???? Jumping Dick Gregory!!! We are being robbed!!!

Hence the 'I believe' bit.
It is Rocky Graziano taken by Stanley Kubrick.
Yes, even I can have a brain fart.
FWD.

For further humiliation, I'd already correctly identified the image in June here.
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...ber-10-2017-ser-posted-mock-up-poster.140223/
(post 11).
Why Clift came to me I'll never know.
Regards,
FWD.

Dude, I don't know why Monty came to you. Maybe you were resting on your laurels and didn't bother to even look at the photo, Fred Flintstone looks more like Monty that this pug nose dude. Specially since you claimed to have id ed him in June, maybe you were hitting the juice, just a little bit, the Jesus Juice.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom