Hollywood Bowl (Nov. 10, 2017) details - Billy Idol special guest; pre-sale now

40595_40593_20170822_181503.png

Billy Idol
is the support for the gig on the 10th.
Confirmed (as much as that means) via a Facebook live presentation.
Screen formating is down to them not understanding the FB app.
Regards,
FWD.

Pre-sale on Ticketmaster

MORRISSEY'S NEW ALBUM - "LOW IN HIGH-SCHOOL" WILL BE RELEASED NOVEMBER 17TH. A limited amount of tickets and vinyl records have been held for Morrissey fans for an early pre-sale for the Hollywood Bowl until Wednesday 10pm PST.

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri, 08/25/17 10:00 AM PDT

Spotify Presale
Start: Thu, 08/24/17 10:00 AM PDT
End: Fri, 08/25/17 09:59 AM PDT

Promoter Presale
End: Thu, 08/24/17 10:00 PM PDT

Live Nation Presale
End: Thu, 08/24/17 10:00 PM PDT

Link to event info / image on the Hollywood Bowl site posted by beewee.

40594_morrissey-950x347.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Billy Idol is the support for the gig on the 10th.
Confirmed (as much as that means) via a Facebook live presentation.
Pic to follow.
Regards,
FWD.

I saw that "live presentation". Shame they used First of the Gang as the music as opposed to teasing us with a 30 second clip of a new song. Wouldn't that be appropriate for an album launch?

In any event, tickets for the Hollywood Bowl are on sale starting today via a number of pre-sales. My guess is that the focus this week is on the album announcement and the Hollywood Bowl show. I bet the other dates will get officially announced next week, though that leaves only 5 weeks for ticket sales in some cases.

I saw that "live presentation". Shame they used First of the Gang as the music as opposed to teasing us with a 30 second clip of a new song. Wouldn't that be appropriate for an album launch?

In any event, tickets for the Hollywood Bowl are on sale starting today via a number of pre-sales. My guess is that the focus this week is on the album announcement and the Hollywood Bowl show. I bet the other dates will get officially announced next week, though that leaves only 5 weeks for ticket sales in some cases.
saw it too! and now not available

Billy idol would be an interesting opener. The first well known opener he's had in a while right

Pre-sale info (the video may or may not be live) :

MORRISSEY'S NEW ALBUM -
"LOW IN HIGH-SCHOOL" WILL BE RELEASED NOVEMBER 17TH.
A limited amount of tickets and vinyl albums have been held for M fans for an early pre-sale for The Hollywood Bowl until tomorrow 10 pm pst.

Pre-sale:
smarturl.it/MozHwoodBowl->links to:
https://m.ticketmaster.com/event/0B005310E41B3FE5

If you know you want both a ticket and a record, click above and use this code: LowinHighSchool

#LowInHighSchool

Regards,
FWD.

Anybody know if the last HB show had chairs/seats in the Pool Circle?

Blimey! November 10 will only be 8 months since the last concert. I know it's a hometown show for Uncle Steve and no travel, but give us a break! Now I need to find my Morrissey for President shirt that I still haven't worn from 4 months ago. I reckon if there will be security not to let in John Lydon.

just to update above the extra seat I have is 2nd row pool circle not 4th... face value for a solo er

Last edited:
The thing that makes Billy Idol opening for Morrissey even weirder than it already is, is Billy's main 80s guitarist Steve Stevens looked exactly like Johnny Marr in the 80s, except Steve Stevens had hair metal hair.

Best news. Hope the tour extends to the UK.... Please ...

Agreed please come to Manchester Steve and let's see if you can sell out the arena ( top to bottom no black curtains :brows: )
You can bring the pop-up-pension-fund-tacky-merch stall if you like :rolleyes:.
How much is that penguin classic List of the lost going for these days ? £19:99p :laughing:

Would you sign my photograph of Barone Raffele the Italian cop you and yer really useful nephew made famous on face book ?

I must stop I'm making you look a greedy money grabbing boring old fart. Sorry.

#we:heartssuit:Rome/BaroneRAffaele

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom