Hollywood Bowl (Nov. 10, 2017) on sale Fri. June 16; presale June 15 - The Scenestar

UPDATE June 13:

Posted by anonymous persons:

Sam removed poster from instagram and facebook... :(

...The Scenestar article has been removed too

Morrissey To Return To The Hollywood Bowl - The Scenestar

Excerpt:

We didn't have to wait long for Morrissey to schedule a return to Los Angeles! If you missed in April at the Observatory at the When We Were Young festival, Morrissey will perform under the stars at the Hollywood Bowl on Friday, November 10. It is his first time back at the historic venue since 2007.

Tickets to see the former Smiths frontman at the Hollywood Bowl will go on sale on Friday, June 16, at 10:00 a.m. via Ticketmaster. There is a Live Nation presale on Thursday, June 15, at 10:00 a.m. Password: LYRIC. Click below to see Morrissey live at his upcoming Fall tour date!

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just called the Hollywood Bowl and Ticketmaster and they both said there are no concert tickets going on sale for a Morrissey concert on November 10th at the Hollywood Bowl.

L O L ! :rofl:

When will you bots ever learn ?
Time to put your w**king spanners back in the tool bag.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

L O L ! :rofl:

When will you bots ever learn ?
Time to put your w**king spanners back in the tool bag.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
The suicide rate all over Boyle Heights should become national news within the next hour.

A lot of people came back from the venue empty handed with some very bad news.

3_large.gif

Let's just hope this Tour isn't f***ing called Steven Gets Even...are we seriously just gonna blindly accept any bullshit now

I really think that was someone having fun with Photoshop ... although it does have a Tony the Ponyish ring to it. :)

In any case, I think the big takeaway is (hopefully) a new album in the works. Of course it would be nice for Morrissey to elaborate on "It's on!"

Last edited:
Sam is a c***, a horrible photoshopper who calls himself an artist, and should never be viewed as a spokesman for Moz.

Sam is a c***, a horrible photoshopper who calls himself an artist, and should never be viewed as a spokesman for Moz.
He is also like a son to Morrissey. Now, who the f*** are you?
There has been a lot of people here who said nasty things about his mother, father and sister... e.g. dead beat dad, dumpy sister, domineering mother. What is wrong with you people? This is his flesh and blood. I don't know much about any of the members of his family and you don't either, so shut the f*** up.

He is also like a son to Morrissey. Now, who the f*** are you?
There has been a lot of people here who said nasty things about his mother, father and sister... e.g. dead beat dad, dumpy sister, domineering mother. What is wrong with you people? This is his flesh and blood. I don't know much about any of the members of his family and you don't either, so shut the f*** up.

Great points, but probably lost on the majority here.

Some f***er on the news just said Boyle Heights is now called Boyle Lows cause of the depression there after the Moz ticket news.

Nada enchilada!

I am super excited about the Super Bowl Final being played in Hollywood, no wonder no one can get tickets for it.

source.gif

Just got 2 tix...sweet, wasn't that hard to get either...up front too...thanks for the passcode

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom