Hollywood Bowl (Nov. 10, 2017) on sale Fri. June 16; presale June 15 - The Scenestar

UPDATE June 13:

Posted by anonymous persons:

Sam removed poster from instagram and facebook... :(

...The Scenestar article has been removed too

Morrissey To Return To The Hollywood Bowl - The Scenestar

Excerpt:

We didn't have to wait long for Morrissey to schedule a return to Los Angeles! If you missed in April at the Observatory at the When We Were Young festival, Morrissey will perform under the stars at the Hollywood Bowl on Friday, November 10. It is his first time back at the historic venue since 2007.

Tickets to see the former Smiths frontman at the Hollywood Bowl will go on sale on Friday, June 16, at 10:00 a.m. via Ticketmaster. There is a Live Nation presale on Thursday, June 15, at 10:00 a.m. Password: LYRIC. Click below to see Morrissey live at his upcoming Fall tour date!

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
i can't believe people actually think this is real........ this is obviously photoshopped, just zoom it, you can see it's a different font, especially the ''t'' looks different

I don't think people actually THINK it's real.
They don't know what to think anymore as they realize very well they are being played with and Moz has a reputation to put it mildly, of making mystery and building up tension. Nothing wrong with that but the trolls are busy too.

YES ! ! !
Just got me self 8 tickets using the code SAMMYTWATFACE.
I'll put them on EBay straight away, good luck and happy bidding to all the bots :tiphat: :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Does any one have any idea about what the presale code for the concert in Boston is? The presale is tomorrow!

This is what I received after purchasing pre-order album on.. https://us.mporium.org/collections/low-in-high-school-tour-pre-sale otherwise you will get a unique code through email once you purchase the pre-order the album.

NOTE* If you are purchasing for shows in Portland OR, Detroit MI, Washington DC, or Chicago IL, you will need to use this code to access tickets: LowInHighSchool

I just bought a ticket for my sister who will be in LA during that period, I never thought a ticket for a pop concert could be so expensive - sams price as the whole Ring in Bayreuth in the first category.

Once the ticket received, she noticed I booked the 10th instead of the 11th, hopefully she will make it - shed lands on the 10th - but just in case, is there anyone intersted in buying it from me?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom