Hollywood Bowl

Attachments

• Copia de Morrissey - Live At The Hollywood Bowl 02BIS.jpg
    Copia de Morrissey - Live At The Hollywood Bowl 02BIS.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 0
Ha. You "produced" shit. This was leaked by Viva Hate years ago. No self-touting fanfare; just a gift to the forum.

Your cover art looks like crap.
I have nothing to say .. by the way , i dunno why you hate me .. I'm trying very hard to make the joy prevail .
All in all .. I respect your opinion .. Thank you mate .

I have nothing to say .. by the way , i dunno why you hate me .. I'm trying very hard to make the joy prevail .
I am not sure he "hates" you. I think (though I don't want to speak for him) that he feels you are trying to take credit for something you have zero to do with
On top of that, he and a few others have actually gone out of the way to help the community on here.
I don't think he or anyone would think less of you, just because you do not have any rare footage to share.
There are other ways to provide. Input, valid well thought opinions, amusing comments etc All that is giving back to the community - even clever "shit posting" (in my mind) can be fun - see Pat Butcher or whatever he/her calls him/herself
I am curious, why did you use the word "produce" ?

I am not sure he "hates" you. I think (though I don't want to speak for him) that he feels you are trying to take credit for something you have zero to do with
On top of that, he and a few others have actually gone out of the way to help the community on here.
I don't think he or anyone would think less of you, just because you do not have any rare footage to share.
There are other ways to provide. Input, valid well thought opinions, amusing comments etc All that is giving back to the community - even clever "shit posting" (in my mind) can be fun - see Pat Butcher or whatever he/her calls him/herself
I am curious, why did you use the word "produce" ?
I used the word " Produced " because " Hollywood Bowl Concert " wasn't presented before in a vinyl format or CD or even cassette .. so it's the first time that i will present it here sooner ...

I used the word " Produced " because " Hollywood Bowl Concert " wasn't presented before in a vinyl format or CD or even cassette .. so it's the first time that i will present it here sooner ...
I'm reminded of an older English show called Knowing Me, Knowing You.
The host, a Mr Alan Partridge, asks one of his guests to be more clear in her answers. After the guest speaks he says something like "No stop, that's more vague"
Have a nice weekend

I'm glad other people are noticing how awful the trash you peddle on this forum is

This film was never officially released on DVD after Morrissey had a falling out with Warner, so any find you on sale are bootlegs produced by various people after the footage was leaked. The quality on youtube of the leaked footage is about as good as it gets, so you might as well just stick to watching that, or burn off your own copy.

There is a slim chance it may get an official release at some time in the future (hopefully in better quality), as it was one of several upcoming re-releases Morrissey announced a while back, but whether it will actually emerge is anyone's guess.
I have a promo DVD that is 100$ legit. I won it from an eBay auction in 2007. I have no clue how many promos were made. But I received it from a PR employee that worked at Warner.

I have a promo DVD that is 100$ legit. I won it from an eBay auction in 2007. I have no clue how many promos were made. But I received it from a PR employee that worked at Warner.
I would assume the version most people on here have is ripped from the same DVD source, but someone will buy it if you put it back up on eBay.

Thank you.
Glad to hear it.

I have a very fast connection and it still took ages to upload as Mediafire is slow regardless.
Hopefully it downloads for people quickly.
The files supplied will easily burn to DVD and be readable as such (assuming your burner can handle DVD9).
If people can't cope with that malarkey, Skylarker will sort I'm sure.
Regards,
FWD.
I successfully burned this to a dual layer DVD and it is fantastic. It won't play on my home theatre (wrong region) but it plays on the computer wonderfully complete with menus. Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom