Votes: 43 15.3%
  • 18-27

Votes: 106 37.7%
  • 28-36

Votes: 74 26.3%
  • 37-over

Votes: 58 20.6%

• Total voters
i am 20.i have been listening to the smiths and morrissey since i was born because my mom and dad are both big fans.but i didnt actually really get into him until i was 12.

lightweight! Just kidding - hee-hee!

I hope you voted 37+

love

Grim

I reckon one of the more admirable qualities about Morrissey and The Smiths music is as a gawky teenager one feels there is a voice of comfort and empathy.

And as a gawky 20 or 30-something you really appreciate the irony and humour that are prevalent within most of the lyrics/ vocal quips.

I'll be 32 in April...so that makes me 31..........

Been a morrissey fan since 1991....Yikes where have the years gone...why have they gone....:)

I am just 18,and I have been falling over Morrissey for long enough..

I thought young people had abandoned Morrissey.I am quite wrong.

I am just 18,and I have been falling over Morrissey for long enough..

I thought young people had abandoned Morrissey.I am quite wrong.

Yeah agreed - i am constantly surprised and delighted with the number of younger Morrissey fans on this forum and at some of the gigs i have been to recently. Absolutely brilliant.

Oh no -

I was cruising youtube (looking for Jake Gyllenhaal's performance on SNL) when I, er, accidentally ran into Morrissey on "The Tonight Show" with JOHNNY f****ng CARSON!

It looks like ancient history - like the Beatles on Ed Sullivan.

The Smiths are positively antedeluvian.

Still, if Morrissey feels like being Morrissey at 47 - if he's game enough to get up on stage and continue this drama, then I'm more than happy, at 41, to play along. Life is for the living, after all.

Almost reaching adulthood.

I've reached that age where I can't remember my age & have to work it out. July '74 to Jan 07 = 32.5
Senility setting in at 32? Dear god please help me!!!

37 and I wouldn't have got this far in one piece if it weren't for The Smiths/Morrissey and a select few others! :p

Back
Top Bottom