How should Morrissey die?

plopstar

I am not a robot
In the recent excellent poll "should morrissey die", 100% of respondents chose the "yea" option.

In this thread you have the opportunity to present a movie/TV death scene that you think would be fitting for our hero.

Should he die in a PETA charity boxing match against Keanu Reeves?
s-f0956302b272db516aeebff03b518d6b52cc23aa.gif

Will he freeze to death in an icy act of heroism saving the life of David T. ?
giphy.gif

Maybe he'll choke to death on a chicken Mcnugget with some gratuitous cleavage thrown in?
giphy.gif

Possibly his beating heart will be ripped out on a Gordon Ramsay style reality TV show?
ElaborateMildJavalina-max-1mb.gif

Gnawed to death by nasty meatatarians whilst protecting an ice cream?
tumblr_muo19vaXlO1s917bwo1_400.gif

It's up to you. Post your "How should Morrissey die?" clip.

There was no other option than yea, you f***ing wanker.

I'm reading this slightly different. What was posted above is "Should Morrissey Die?" not "Will Morrissey Die?" We all will die so there is only one answer to that, but I believe the poll was looking to see if people think he deserves to die prior to his original date of expiration. Either way, it is moronic. As for the way, in classic romantic fashion of course. His early lyrics will stay with me forever...

giphy.gif

I'm reading this slightly different. What was posted above is "Should Morrissey Die?" not "Will Morrissey Die?" We all will die so there is only one answer to that, but I believe the poll was looking to see if people think he deserves to die prior to his original date of expiration. Either way, it is moronic. As for the way, in classic romantic fashion of course. His early lyrics will stay with me forever...

giphy.gif

o_O

our 10,000 yr old oracle, Barnaby, clarifies matters. Once again.:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom