Hull Ice Rink

Most important day of the year: Hull gig!!!!:guitar:

Is it all just going to be a mad riot then? Ok! :D

Tips for security guards: see the lady with the rather full inbox in the queue (yes, again :rolleyes:) ? She is a menace: sticks needles into people to get near Boz Boorer and throw cake at him. She's a living breach of safety regulations, that one! (Careful, she carries earplugs as well and she's completely loopy.)

Next to her, the quiet librarian? Don't be fooled. It's the quiet ones!!! It's always the QUIET ONES!!!!

Next we have somebody called "Crimes": Ha! It's she's not around to cause trouble with a name like that, then I'm a Borstal Boy.

And finally there's someone who's bringing deodorant to spray Julia's face and take advantage of the ensuing confusion to kidnap Morrissey.

And by the look of it there are a few other nutters in the queue.

Seriously though, hope nobody gets hurts.:o
Have a hullava fun! :thumb:

edit: I'm so excited by Hull, I thought it was today.:rolleyes: (meanwhile, the afore mentionned people are getting pissed somewhere...:tears:)

Aw, Barking. We'll think of you when we're enjoying being frisked by security.

Crimes says: "I AM a Borstal Boy dear".

Aw, Barking. We'll think of you when we're enjoying being frisked by security.

:D Thank you girls!
And don't forget to work on that Hull rap.:D (Ok, sonnet.) (Ok, Limerick. )(Ok, Haïku.)

I'm gonna try and get pissed to join you. I see you all have a headstart!:lbf:

cheers, just rang the arena and they said there is no parking, so it looks like parking on the shopping centre will be best. its not the money or anything, just the getting away after the gig for my drive back to bburn, cheers anyway

Hi there

Have you managed to find a secure car park yet?

I am driving in as well and I was hoping a local could recommend a decent spot within a 20 minute walk of the venue.

Hi there

Have you managed to find a secure car park yet?

I am driving in as well and I was hoping a local could recommend a decent spot within a 20 minute walk of the venue.

Parking seems best on the Princess Quays shopping centre, 5 minute walk from the venue and seems secure, £10 for over 6 hours though

i got a right kicking the day after the yarmouth show. i went to the hospital today after the taste of blood became too much to ignore. no show for me tonight. i'm healing up for the manchester gigs. have a good night y'alls.

Well? Tell us everything!
Did they sing Happy Birthday to Boz?

Well, you heat up the oven and then you take the oven chips out of the freezer and put them in the oven and cook them for 25 minutes...

We're having gin now. And we threw big knickers at Boz when Morrissey mentioned his birthday. :D

GOD DAMN THAT WAS A MIGHTY FINE BLAST OF MOZ!!

Love PTxx.

Re: Boz' got special pressies

Well, you heat up the oven and then you take the oven chips out of the freezer and put them in the oven and cook them for 25 minutes...

We're having gin now. And we threw big knickers at Boz when Morrissey mentioned his birthday. :D

:lbf:

Very naughty!

Hope you enjoyed the gig.

Last edited:
Where were you stood?
I was in front of Jesse by the barriers, I am nearly deaf in my right ear now as I was getting a full whack from the speakers!

Love PTxx.

I was on the Boz-side barrier and I cannot speak highly enough of my posh new Elacin ear plugs. I could hear every word and came away without a loud ringing in my ears. :)

Back
Top Bottom