Hull Ice Rink

*waves to Lottie*

It was a fab gig! I thought the band were really on form and Moz was rather energetic. I do wonder if this has anything to do with the large chocolate cake and champagne that turned up a few hours before the gig for Boz's Bozday!

I have decided I won't be queuing for a gig again, though. I'm tired and I nearly punched someone in the face. Seriously, if you don't like me and you've never even spoken to me, you really need to f*** right off!

Also, it seems a shame to queue for so long, be the first person in the venue when the doors open, then feel like you're about to die and have TWATS try to push you off the barrier who've turned up late. Seriously, show some respect. If you want a good space, show some effort and queue. ALL DAY. Don't just turn up and kick, punch, poke etc. I mean, really, whoever, kept poking her elbows on my shoulders, learn some manners. And the bloke who got the mic and said "You saved my life" - he was sweaty and drunk and stinky and wedged his way in to the great discomfort of everyone else.

So, no more queues or standing for me. I'm too old and curmudgeonly now and will take to sitting in a chair. Far more civilised.

Great show, rough as hell though! Morrissey's voice sounded fantastic and he seemed to enjoy the crowd. His Millwall comment was fantastic. I was on Boz's side and he looked like he was having a lot of fun, the crowd were loving him. Did anyone else notice though the number of times it seemed that Jesse was playing out of tune? Moz was wincing a few times.
I hung around after to see if he came only to have the Merc come out the other side of the arena. On the way home though I was driving virtually side by side with it though until we split ways. If only the windows weren't tinted! Was a nice way to end the evening even though it means nothing.

Boz did have a great time the band stayed at the same hotel as us and i managed to have a little chat with him at breakfast (honestly absolutely true) and he said it was his favourite night of the tour so far as the crowd where great. Nice guy.

*waves to Lottie*

It was a fab gig! I thought the band were really on form and Moz was rather energetic. I do wonder if this has anything to do with the large chocolate cake and champagne that turned up a few hours before the gig for Boz's Bozday!

I have decided I won't be queuing for a gig again, though. I'm tired and I nearly punched someone in the face. Seriously, if you don't like me and you've never even spoken to me, you really need to f*** right off!

Also, it seems a shame to queue for so long, be the first person in the venue when the doors open, then feel like you're about to die and have TWATS try to push you off the barrier who've turned up late. Seriously, show some respect. If you want a good space, show some effort and queue. ALL DAY. Don't just turn up and kick, punch, poke etc. I mean, really, whoever, kept poking her elbows on my shoulders, learn some manners. And the bloke who got the mic and said "You saved my life" - he was sweaty and drunk and stinky and wedged his way in to the great discomfort of everyone else.

So, no more queues or standing for me. I'm too old and curmudgeonly now and will take to sitting in a chair. Far more civilised.

aww poor old lady!!
*hides*

Back
Top Bottom