Hull Ice Rink

Aly Panic

Slap Me On The Patio
Anyone coming over to Hull Ice Rink next week?

Will be starting in The Wellington on Russel St, if anyone fancies it?

Staying at the holiday inn marina hotel which looks like its right next to venue. making a bit of a break of it can't wait hope it happens.

top pub! one of my favs! dont think i'll get chance before the gig sadly!

parking...not to sure as dont actaully drive myself, but city centre (princess quay, st stephens) aint far from venue

Oh god, more cake! Can I find a thread on here that doesn't feature cake?

Just checked and it is indeed Ol' Twinkle-Toes's birthday on the 19th. Too bad he won't be able to celebrate it with a slap up fish supper at Harry Ramsden's, eh!

Oh god, more cake! Can I find a thread on here that doesn't feature cake?

Just checked and it is indeed Ol' Twinkle-Toes's birthday on the 19th. Too bad he won't be able to celebrate it with a slap up fish supper at Harry Ramsden's, eh!

Stig will try to get some cakes from the staff factory shop on Monday. :horny:

We don't have a Harry Ramsden's in Hull and frankly, the mushy peas at Bob Carver's would make even the most tour-hardened guitarist forswear his salad-dodging. (All band and crew members wishing to slip away for a clandestine fish supper should head for Cave Street chippy, off Beverley Road)

hoping to be in hull 5 ish, any ideas wheres best to park??? pubs nearby etc...

The best and safest place to park is Princes Quay shopping centre - 2 mins walk and. it's open all night.

The nearest boozer Whittington & Cat, right on the roundabout near the Ice Rink, never been in but it looks better than Frankies Vauxhall Tavern further down the road.

Checking out club nights after the gig, any suggestions?...

I'll be getting to Hull early afternoonish - I hate feeling like I have to rush about. I'm staying at The Royal, which is a bit daft really as I only live in Driffield, but I do like a drink and the thought of travelling home pissed on my own is not a nice one! :sick:

You can't miss me - I'm all big and fat and I'll have Bagpuss slung over my shoulder :lbf:

It'll be nice to see you all.

Cheery-bye!

Niks x.

I'll be getting to Hull early afternoonish - I hate feeling like I have to rush about. I'm staying at The Royal, which is a bit daft really as I only live in Driffield, but I do like a drink and the thought of travelling home pissed on my own is not a nice one! :sick:

You can't miss me - I'm all big and fat and I'll have Bagpuss slung over my shoulder :lbf:

It'll be nice to see you all.

Cheery-bye!

Niks x.

Ah! The teeming metropolis that is Driff! :D

I'm coming in from near Hornsea. I'll probably be knitting while I queue, so pop over and say hello. :)

Are there any reasonably priced hotels or lodges by the gig venue £50-60 region shame they don't offer student discounts haha.

Back
Top Bottom