Morrissey Central "I’M PLAYING EASY TO GET" & "DID YOU SEE THE SAD RICH?" (January 3, 2021)

I’M PLAYING EASY TO GET

by Sara Bini

[written by Morrissey]

She's got a lot of cover versions on her channel. I was wondering when Central would pick up.

DID YOU SEE THE SAD RICH?

Last edited:
Terrible! It's painful to hear. Her voice hurts ... Morrissey likes THIS ??? 😱

I'm fine with Moz Central posting covers. She seems to be having fun, something certain people on this website should try now and again
iv been saying this for years on here,if you slag someone off fine, but let us see what you can do.

She has a Gwenyth Stefani look and sound about her. Not that that's necessarily a good thing.

Although the best of me would be to be Moz's doctora ,he is sad with reason,i prescribe Polper b12 has amino acids for example l -tryptophan an amino acid for the syntesis of serotonin that occures in brain areas and in the second brain = the intestine,thus improving your mood .
Poor my pichulfo (Moz) !!!!!!
Shut up with your delusional fantasies of playing doctor to the California Son. What you truly want to do is kill him. You’re a threat to the Son. Time to lock you up!

About midnight until 2am if I remember correctly ...
Radio quiet as smashey and nicey would call it😩😩

There used to be a show on at midnight called Art Bell Coast To Coast.
Art would reveal insights into government conspiracies and alien activities.
When Art died, no one was sure if it were the government or the aliens who killed'em.
I'll be honest with ya, don't think we're ever gonna know.

There used to be a show on at midnight called Art Bell Coast To Coast.
Art would reveal insights into government conspiracies and alien activities.
When Art died, no one was sure if it were the government or the aliens who killed'em.
I'll be honest with ya, don't think we're ever gonna know.
I was listening to Art today Turk. He interviewed Travis Walton. I first discovered him years ago interviewing Fr. Martin. Looked up his demise today, was surprised. Happy or rather, Hopeful New Year.

When you hear someone else sing these songs, you can see how funny they actually are. It's easy to miss it when Morrissey does it. Especially for the casual listener. Like people who are forced to live with me.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom