'I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When...' statement; "For Britain" support - Morrissey Central

Today's missive from our favourite radical spokesperson.

I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When / the English / are sick to death of Labour and Tories - Morrissey Central
April 20, 2018
42848_Untitled-1.jpg

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
If any of you have not seen this:

She mentions Morrissey and you can get to know Anne-Marie and For Britain :thumb:

Marvellous. She is very bright, determined and the most refreshing person in politics. I’d love to meet her.

Since Morrissey is so fond of reissuing old material, we'll soon get Hold On To Your Muslim Friends released on a picture disc.

Seems a shame leaving just because of his recent interview/statement?

Do you not feel you can separate Morrissey and his music?
Thank you Shyness1snice, as there is, wishfully, sincerity in your question. I undoubtedly will continue to listen to the music he made that I love. And even follow him. It is just with sadness that I will have to be more selective with which medium I obtain that information, as I feel this site is just filled with so much vitriol. Which is unfortunate, because there are clearly certain contributors that can carry on a thoughtful and insightful conversation or even friendly debate regarding some of the things Morrissey does, musically, and slightly less, one can hope, outside of music. I think it's great that he is passionate about his passions, even as they seemingly have stirred (slightly) more and more wobbly as time goes on. I'd just rather hear the passion, whether I believe in the ideal or not, in well made music, instead of this forum where distaste, disdain, and the relentless spewing of hate; whether for his ideals, or between posters seems to have engulfed any hope for hope.

Kindly...

Thank you Shyness1snice, as there is, wishfully, sincerity in your question. I undoubtedly will continue to listen to the music he made that I love. And even follow him. It is just with sadness that I will have to be more selective with which medium I obtain that information, as I feel this site is just filled with so much vitriol. Which is unfortunate, because there are clearly certain contributors that can carry on a thoughtful and insightful conversation or even friendly debate regarding some of the things Morrissey does, musically, and slightly less, one can hope, outside of music. I think it's great that he is passionate about his passions, even as they seemingly have stirred (slightly) more and more wobbly as time goes on. I'd just rather hear the passion, whether I believe in the ideal or not, in well made music, instead of this forum where distaste, disdain, and the relentless spewing of hate; whether for his ideals, or between posters seems to have engulfed any hope for hope.

Kindly...

f*** the f***heads! They spew bollocks because that's all they can do. Just ignore 'em! The swines!

Dear Morrissey

I cannot vote for this party.

Upon looking at the For Britain website they seem to be very unspecific with many if their policies regarding the economy. One thing they are against and which helps economic growth are current immigration levels.

It is a fallacy that immigration is a bad thing. It makes us grow and become more learned to difference. Different cultures and backgrounds. Immigrants are not a drain on public finances- any academic study will show you that on average immigrants contribute more to The UK public purse than they take out. Do immigrants effect housing levels? No. The government chooses not to invest in council housing for everybody because our government do not care if every person has a roof over their head or not.

Stop the Islamisation of the UK. To agree with this you have to believe that The UK is being Islamified. It is not. There are dangerous people who are Muslims who need to be caught. Gangs who sexually abuse children. However, we must not only focus on one faith. We must stop all child abusers of all faiths. The Catholic Church being a priority on a par with Muslim gangs. Will the UK fall under Sharia Law? No. Muslims are a minority. Muslims who live under Sharia Law are a minority of that minority. Many people who recognise themselves as Muslim do not believe they should live their lives this way. So, how would this ever happen?

Please think. I love you, but you're challenging my love in ways that are horrid.

Love
Bns
X

Am I the only one who reacts to the diction of this message? Is this really Morrissey? Although his thoughts regularly trail in directions in which many of us struggle to follow him (part of his genius, one could argue), the language in which he expresses them is always smart and carefully put, even when he is trying to provoke a reaction.

This message, however, strikes me as nothing of the sort: using the word "bloody"? THREE exlamation marks in a row? Hackneyed phrases like "bulldog breed"? Begging the reader for attention ("please")? Excusing himself with a phrase like "No wish to upset anyone!"...? All of this is so unlike his usual way of putting his thoughts across that I have a hard time believing him to be the framer of this message. Furthermore, wholeheartedly embracing a political party strikes me as the complete antithesis to Moz' dismissive attitude to all political parties and to ideology in general.

I have a hard time even believing he is the one who wrote this.

"I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain."

@ Morrissey Press play:

britishyiddish.png

Kindly...
I get this, and have been feeling this too in recent weeks. Which makes the moderate, measured voices like yours so much more valuable. I do hope you might reconsider.

So he might not be sincere when he says he has minority friends, but I can't imagine a full-blooded racist full of malicious and violent intent, even dreaming of saying that. Surely if you wish not to APPEAR racist, then you're not. As others have said, racism isn't a black and white subject. People are many things and to differing degrees. I'm sure Morrissey doesn't wake up every morning obsessing on how he can rid the streets of immigrants. At worst he's a snob who plays into the hands of thugs.

He's not a full-blooded racist.

He just dislikes Pakis and other riffraff immensely.

once more on a political post there are so many new names on here,somebody must mention it on social media and they all flock here like sheep,bunch of do gooders who start their posts with IM DONE or OH DEAR,im not done with Morrissey I'm done with this site.
hail hail.

Dear Morrissey

Upon looking at the For Britain website they seem to be very unspecific with many if their policies regarding the economy. One thing they are against and which helps economic growth are current immigration levels.

It is a fallacy that immigration is a bad thing. It makes us grow and become more learned to difference. Different cultures and backgrounds. Immigrants are not a drain on public finances- any academic study will show you that on average immigrants contribute more to The UK public purse than they take out. Do immigrants effect housing levels? No. The government chooses not to invest in council housing for everybody because our government do not care if every person has a roof over their head or not.

Stop the Islamisation of the UK. To agree with this you have to believe that The UK is being Islamified. It is not. There are dangerous people who are Muslims who need to be caught. Gangs who sexually abuse children. However, we must not only focus on one faith. We must stop all child abusers of all faiths. The Catholic Church being a priority on a par with Muslim gangs. Will the UK fall under Sharia Law? No. Muslims are a minority. Muslims who live under Sharia Law are a minority of that minority. Many people who recognise themselves as Muslim do not believe they should live their lives this way. So, how would this ever happen?

Please think. I love you, but you're challenging my love in ways that are horrid.

Love
Bns
X

Well no, it's not a fallacy. It's actually daft for anyone (not referring to you specifically here) to think of immigration in terms as simple as "good" or "bad" as it is all dependent on the specific area in question and on immigration policy.

One thing that has always stayed with me from my studies, is that when immigration happens at a steady pace and people are integrated into a new community, it can be very positive and be warmly welcomed. When immigration is seen to happen too quickly and new people cannot be integrated however, it will always be unpopular and problematic.

What has happened since the EU expanded ought to have been a surprise to nobody. There was no plan for how new people would be integrated and thus you have the political situation we have now across the continent. It is not because people are suddenly racist or are on a "kick" (as I read someone here say recently). It was inevitable. And there are obviously huge genuine problems that do need to be addressed...

That's not to say that anyone has to agree with those who hold different political opinions. But it is important to look into why they hold different opinions.

Last edited:
Well no, it's not a fallacy. It's actually daft for anyone (not referring to you specifically here) to think of immigration in terms as simple as "good" or "bad" as it is all dependent on the specific area in question and on immigration policy.

One thing that has always stayed with me from my studies, is that when immigration happens at a steady pace and people are integrated into a new community, it can be very positive and be warmly welcomed. When immigration is seen to happen too quickly and new people cannot be integrated however, it will always be unpopular and problematic.

What has happened since the EU expanded ought to have been a surprise to nobody. There was no plan for how new people would be integrated and this you have the political situation we have now across the continent. It is not because people are suddenly racist or are on a "kick" (as I read someone here say recently). It was inevitable. And there are obviously huge genuine problems that do need to be addressed...

That's not to say that anyone has to agree with those who hold different political opinions. But it is important to look into why they hold different opinions.
Yes. It's easy to get on with everybody when you're rich enough to live in a detached house.

Morrissey is on point as usual. Got a lot of laughs from UncleSkinny's "fighting" of "racism" on these forums the past few days. He's gone full blown loony left! :lbf:

And no I don't hate brown people, as I am one. Of course I don't consider myself "brown", I identify with the culture I was raised in only, and find it hilarious when white folks get all huffy on my behalf while lumping all minorities into one group they can virtue signal for.

Dear Morrissey

Love
Bns
X

You didn't think of any of this yourself. This is all standard governmental line. You could easily be reciting a speech written for you by a Tory speechwriter. Go and boil your head.

Sadly, Neal Cassidy has been hanging around for the last couple of years. I wish he’d f*** off back to were he came from.
Where’s that?

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom