I am hated for ... loving Morrissey

• Thread starter Deleted member 28577
  • Start date
wear it proudly. being simply a music lover nowadays doesnt seem to be possible anymore. it's like being a soccer fan and wearing the "wrong" fan-shirt and being harassed for it by all sorts of drunken, testosterone-laden hooligans from other "teams". they are looking for confrontation wherever possible and would even harass young children who are wearing a shirt that their parents had chosen for them. such dumb-arsed people have always existed.

How awful that people don't like bigotry. In the words of Paul Weller...,"You've made your bed, you better lie in it". The man you "love" is a poster boy of racists and bigots. You're welcome to him.

How awful that people don't like bigotry. In the words of Paul Weller...,"You've made your bed, you better lie in it". The man you "love" is a poster boy of racists and bigots. You're welcome to him.
Christ,what a warm welcome to a new guy on here.
Whatever you think of Morrissey,still doesn't excuse those abusing this young lad.

For God's sake man, if you agree with his views man up and take it on the chin. Nutty Islamists and far righters are trying to bring about some kind of race war and Morrissey is playing his part in that. If you want to get involved you'll have to have a tougher spine.

[post deleted by request of original poster]

Last edited by a moderator:
For God's sake man, if you agree with his views man up and take it on the chin. Nutty Islamists and far righters are trying to bring about some kind of race war and Morrissey is playing his part in that. If you want to get involved you'll have to have a tougher spine.

:rolleyes:
Oy vey, now Ive read it alldoh:

I'm not saying I agree with him , far from it with many of his points, I just don't believe fans should be persecuted based on someone else's views when they do not share them

"I personally don't believe Morrissey is a racist, far from it in fact, and I don't believe be has fascist views. But very narrow minded people do believe this and will revel in the opportunity to insult and provoke his fans into action."

If I wore a t shirt with his mug on it now it wouldn't be beyond my imagination that somebody would pass comment.

If I wore a t shirt with his mug on it now it wouldn't be beyond my imagination that somebody would pass comment.
But surely there's a huge difference between a passing "comment" and,according to the poster,shouting and abuse?
And where on earth did the homophobe thing come from?

Those people were the ones acting like bigots though with their intolerance towards others. So they can't dislike bigotry that much. And neither can you.

[post deleted by request of original poster]

grandma-cool-story-bro.jpg

Someone once said "what you judge you become". Look it up Skinny.
The ultimate poet said it .

The opposite of love isn't hate , it's indifference. It's obvious you still have a thing for Morrissey or you wouldn't be commenting all waking hours.

The irony of the Cure encoring with a song called Killing An Arab whilst they sang along to it was probably lost on them...
Some Cure fans may preach about being open-minded and liberal but most don't listen to much other music from other genres.
Bit sad that wearing a Smiths t-shirt would culminate in such behaviour

And I'm fully aware Killing An Arab isn't a racist song per se but I'm sure it would go down well at a National Front picnic. Straight after the Mozzer bit obviously.

Mind you I remember wearing a Morrissey t-shirt down my local indie club in 1992 and people used to have a go at me.

Someone once said "what you judge you become". Look it up Skinny.
The ultimate poet said it .

The opposite of love isn't hate , it's indifference. It's obvious you still have a thing for Morrissey or you wouldn't be commenting all waking hours.

It's been said many times, but it is best not to engage with WeirdUncleSkinny. The man is a hypocrite, a fool, a moron and a twat.

Oh the days have gone when wearing a Moz T shirt meant people persumed you were a nerdy loner or David Cameron. I think I'd get less hastle wearing my black shirt with Nazi insignia goosestepping outside my synogogue. Away from planet Morrissey solo it is weird how powerfully folk apart from us fanatics here have reacted to his ignorant bigotry. I mean its not like sadly hes the only person with these views. Majority of Europe especially the millenials have swung to.the right. I think Moz is just a repellant reminder of how biggotted many people have become.

Last edited:
My Morrissey t-shirts have been cycled out of rotation for the time being, but I still wear Smiths ones all the time, and no-one has said a word. I find it odd that a Smiths shirt would provoke the kind of reaction the original poster described.

skinny was the probably the one asking, why the f*** are you wearing a racists tshirt.

Tags
london morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom