Morrissey Central "I DON’T KNOW WHY MY MOTHER IS DEAD" (August 23, 2020)

I DON’T KNOW WHY MY MOTHER IS DEAD

“Following a stroke, her recovery was remarkable.
She had three extensive head-to-toe examinations by the NHS who could find nothing amiss.
Four days following the third all-clear examination I was told that my mother had three weeks to live.
Nine days later she had withered and died without any attempt by the NHS to save her life.
Once the NHS waves you off with paracetamol, get ready to meet your maker.
The official cause of my mother’s death was not the trendy and unquestionable “covid” - but, instead, cancer of the gallbladder … which had gone undetected by the NHS during their three thorough investigations.
How I wish to all gods that my mother had expressed no faith in the NHS.
She might still be alive today.”

Morrissey
23 August 2020.

Untitled_b47und.jpg

Media item:

You have obviously verified this, empirically and are prepared to share your findings?

Fak arf, Yappy.
oh so others have to share their sources but you don't - troll

Nope. You been googling haven’t you.

Having family links here isn’t a reason the HMRC will reject a non resident status.

The main factor HMRC have used in recent cases is property links.

He doesn’t own any property here for that very reason.

He was a tax exile when he moved to LA and that hasn’t changed.

Are you seriously suggesting when he was living in LA the HMRC would have rejected his claim to exile because his mother lived here?

Maybe the Irish government will also demand tax off him because he has family there too?

Makes no difference if you have family such as parents or siblings. There is an element of concern if it was children but we know he has none of those and it would take a lot for HMRC to pursue him to reject a tax exile claim on the basis he had a mother here. Wouldn’t happen. Would collapse in court. All those people living in Oz and their parents being in the uk. No way would the HMRC reject their tax exile status.
Please ignore this person talking crap - there is no such status as 'tax exile'.
They refer to 'non-resident status' which is completely different from domicile status - neither of which this person seems to understand, never mind the difference between them. A desperate attempt to 'prove' Morrissey is a 'tax cheat'(?) based on ignorance.

For many, many years, he was one of the most dedicated and enthusiastic Morrissey fans, but sadly Morrissey's observations regarding the UK's decline made him forget about all the pleasure Morrissey had given him, and like many others, he contorted himself into a tight little ball of spite, and can't hear Morrissey's name mentioned without demonstrating how much he now loathes and detests him. Yes, even now, during the worst period Morrissey has ever had to endure. To say he has no shame would be an understatement of epic proportions.

You didn't even @ me!

I reckon you’ve been cancelled Aztec. Taking the piss about where Morrissey was born etc is fine under normal circumstances and a couple of people laugh at your posts but to continue that theme on various discussions about Morrissey mums death is disgusting and not funny at all. You have shown that you nothing more than a troll.
There are some absolute crackpots who post on this site, for sure. But this Aztec guy, I reckon, is genuinely mentally unwell.

On behalf of the NHS, you’re welcome Mr. Morrissey. Now explain why you insist on using such a vulgar photograph of your mother in a bikini?

What if his mum had protracted treatment for an incurable advanced stage cancer with the treatments vile side effects robbing her of any quality of life for a few extra months.

Last edited:
Do all the people living in Australia play gigs in the country they're still a citizen of & stay in their mother's house which was purchased with their money?

Lots of people who live in other countries as their main residence still do work trips to the country of their birth/citizenship and yes lots of people may well stay in a relatives house. That is no reason to reject a tax exile status provided they doesn't stay here beyond the limit.

Do you think David Bowie was paying UK income tax as well as living in the US? Yes he would pay a very reduced tax on a particular gig via the promoter but his main income would not be subjected to UK income tax and his company based out of the UK would not be subjected to UK corporation tax.

Do you think Shirley Bassey pays UK tax? Robbie Williams? Phil Collins, another tax exile living in Switzerland? There are loads of them.

I have people working for me who live in the UK who were born elsewhere and do work for me in Germany and the States and Australia but they are under no obligation to pay tax in those countries when they go on a business trip? I have a South African employee for example who has lived in the UK for years and pays tax as most of us do in the UK. He also goes to South Africa to do work for me on business trips but he is under no obligation to pay income tax in South Africa because when he is there he is being paid in the UK and is not there long enough and is not employed there.

I think you are out of your depth when talking about tax legislation and structures. Not many people understand it because they don't need to and it isn't as simple as you make out hence the accountants and tax lawyers every company will have. Every company or artist will have people engaged in ensuring they pay as little tax as they have to and some if possible will try to avoid it completely.

I have hinted at the Switzerland point a few times. Many artists and celebs and indeed companies have links to Switzerland. This historically was used to avoid tax. Switzerland has large benefits for foreign companies and individuals regarding tax. This became harder since the start of 2017 because an agreement was made with the EU to disclose the details of EU citizens that have financial links in Switzerland. So when once people could hide money there and be covered by privacy laws within they will now be known by the EU and by the US. However there are still significant advantages for wealthy individuals to have their money in Switzerland. There are lump sum tax figures calculated for wealthy people that are very low and Switzerland has a Dual Tax Agreement with the UK so that tax would not need to be paid in both countries. There are many artists living in Switzerland or keeping their money there. It isn't just for the mountain air or the skiing.

The NHS has more money than it's ever had. FACT. And no, they don't need more foreign nurses that can barely understand English........they need to fund British nurses properly. And yes, in my dad's case, he should have had a nurse with him every single f***ing second. Now........c*** off.
Sorry for your loss, but you're a f***ing know-nothing idiot

They pay for it through the same type of insurance they use for their homes and cars. Only poor people who got ripped off on taxes support the NHS and gladly play the fools.
If you believe you cannot change your life then look at the many perfect examples that did. You seem to be stuck in a mindset of defeatism.

children pay for insurance do they? Did you know that the numbers of people in the UK living in poverty are high and these people dont pay for house insurance, they dont own a house or a car and struggle to put food on the table.

The examples where insurance is in place show extreme issues with healthcare and the health of the poor disintegrating. The health of the nation reduces overall, people don't go for vaccines, people dont go for checkups, they dont get screened, cancer cases and heart cases go up, the elderly don't go to their GP. It is a flawed system as proven in the likes of the USA. It will reduce the healthcare of a nation to how we look after our pets.

Healthcare is a human right, not a privilege of those who can afford it.

Pointless discussion because the NHS will never disappear even if you don't like it. It isn't a mindset of defeatism. I am proud we have the NHS and the majority of people in this country feel the same. IN many polls people have clearly indicated they would not support a private insurance based system. Any government that tries to introduce that into the UK will not last long.

10 years ago my beloved grandmother was diagnosed with stage 3 bowel cancer. She was 85 years old at the time. Her doctors gave us two options: Do nothing and let her eventually die within 6 months, or surgery which would have given her a 50/50 chance of surviving. Our family was divided on this. My uncle wanted to go ahead with the surgery. I did not. I thought it seemed unnecessarily invasive on her weakened body (by this time, she was mostly immobilized). My mother just cried and cried. We fought about it for a week. Ultimately, my grandmother decided HERSELF to proceed with the surgery. She recovered. She's 95 now. And one day soon, she will ascend.

All my love to Morrissey and to every person who is struggling to care for an elderly parent under healthcare systems constrained by decades of neoliberal austerity. I wish for all of us to be governed by the sensible Norwegians, Singaporeans, and the Danes -all of whom have created policies of extremely well-funded long term care to aid in the difficult time of the decade beyond the autumn of our lives.
Loved to read that bit about your grandmother. Bless her.

The NHS has more money than it's ever had. FACT. And no, they don't need more foreign nurses that can barely understand English........they need to fund British nurses properly. And yes, in my dad's case, he should have had a nurse with him every single f***ing second. Now........c*** off.
Quelle idiote ici :rolleyes:

It is there for all to see. Morrissey like most people has realised that we've all been taken for a ride having to pay for something that doesn't work.

actually most people have stated time and time again that they do not want the NHS privatised and I do not see it as something that doesn't work and not many people do so your "Most people" comment is meaningless and unproven

On behalf of the NHS, you’re welcome Mr. Morrissey. Now explain why you insist on using such a vulgar photograph of your mother in a bikini?
I was just about to say that she has this great smile on all these pictures, and for a woman who gave birth to children, an adorable figure. There is something light and bright about her. She must have been the sunshine in his life.

The NHS killed far more people than the nazis ever did. In some countries governments have released papers during Covid that shows how they killed old people with morphine and all along calculated how much they saved on pensions.

you are f***ing insane. Bye Bye.

This is very, very sad. I'm very sorry for her and her family. Lots of us have lost wonderful people because of mistakes or negligence. I've lost all may faith in health systems too.

But what mistake are you saying was made here?

I don't see one.

Back
Top Bottom