I Feel So Nervous About This Election

^^ I'd only seen the transcript of that answer until now. HOLY SHIT!!! :eek: :sick: If possible, it was even worse than I imagined.

I hope that clip gets a lot more airplay in the mainstream media over the next few weeks with blunt comments like his accompanying it.

^^ I'd only seen the transcript of that answer until now. HOLY SHIT!!! :eek: :sick: If possible, it was even worse than I imagined.

I hope that clip gets a lot more airplay in the mainstream media over the next few weeks with blunt comments like his accompanying it.

have you seen the newest Tina Fey SNL clip doing her? cuz one point of the sketch they pretty much take word for word from the original interview and you wouldve never known it if you hadnt seen the actual Palin interview cuz its just THAT ridiculous!!

I love how this ticket has shot itself in the foot. It's fun to watch. :rolleyes::p
btw, my dh said the other night, that he predicts a landslide win for Obama. :cool: He couldn't explain why, but it didn't really matter. ;)

Wow, I totally have the opposite feeling. I completely expect all this slight-edge-to-Obama polling to turn out to be a bunch of journalistic wishful thinking, and that we're all in for a nasty surprise on election night.

have you seen the newest Tina Fey SNL clip doing her?

Tina Fey doing Sarah Palin? :horny:

Wow, I totally have the opposite feeling. I completely expect all this slight-edge-to-Obama polling to turn out to be a bunch of journalistic wishful thinking, and that we're all in for a nasty surprise on election night.

Tina Fey doing Sarah Palin? :horny:

I do not think it would be so nasty if you are surprised and if McCain wins I promise not to gloat....
much

Does anyone have anxiety/fear over the upcoming US election?

Does anyone have a fear/worry of what the future may bring if "candidate name here" wins?

Edit: I didn't know there was a similar thread.

Last edited:
It's doing terrible things to me. I can't even think about it too much or I get whipped into a frenzy that feels medically bad for me.

I can't believe half of America plans to vote for McCain. I can't believe half of Americans are Republicans.

I hate Republicans! How can they not know they're evil?

I wish someone would make me some tea and offer me a sedative.

:[

Who wants to cuddle?

I actually think Obama is going to do it! McCain is done; stick a fork in it. Where did you read half of America plans to vote for McCain? With that useless Sarah *Avon Lady* Palin, who has NO experience. I hate them too, Scarlet, and they're so righteous that butter wouldn't melt in their mouths. I'll make the tea but I'm out of the sedatives. :(

political-pictures-barack-obama-change-obama-demands-it1.jpg

Richie :) nugz, did you see Clint Howard on Earl last night? :eek: eesh he is one ugly mofo.

Clint_Howard.jpg

NRiTH said that a month ago. it's not such a slight lead anymore. ;)

although, this could still be alarming, cuz I'm afraid some people might think he has it in the bag, and stay home on election day. although, i really dont think that will be the case. early voting has started in many states and people are waiting in line up to 5 hours to vote. I have a feeling these people arent waiting in line for 5 hours to vote for McCain. :cool:

^ exactly, nugz. They showed early voting on the local news the other day and mentioned that of the Chicago residents who had already voted, 34% of them are 34 or younger (I remembered that '34' stat). They're not out in droves for McFailin. They said Obama had a 10+ lead. I think I heard it Tuesday.

Calm down, it's in the bag for Obama....:guitar:

It's the Economy, stoopid....:p

shhhhhhhhh! dont say that!!! this is the US we're talking about. ANYTHING can happen! :cool::p

I know. And i still remember 2004...:eek::mad::tears:

I genuinely believe that there's no way McCain/Palin can turn it around. And i hope Obama's Granny gets better, but if she croaked on the eve of the election, that wouldn't be too shabby...:p I know, i am terrible..:)

The Republicans have presided over this economic shambles and people won't reward them for it, i'm sure.

I'll still be a bag of nerves on the night though....:cool:

I know. And i still remember 2004...:eek::mad::tears:

I genuinely believe that there's no way McCain/Palin can turn it around. And i hope Obama's Granny gets better, but if she croaked on the eve of the election, that wouldn't be too shabby...:p I know, i am terrible..:)

The Republicans have presided over this economic shambles and people won't reward them for it, i'm sure.

I'll still be a bag of nerves on the night though....:cool:

I'm gonna be a wreck!! but hopefully we'll know early. theres a couple east coast states, which if he wins, means its all over. it just might be called for him by 9pm EST. but i wont feel relief until its official. 2004 was horrible. i remember watching the tv in disbelief with a friend of mine as we pounded PBRs and doing shots of Jim Beam.

I hope Obama's grandma makes it. it would be so heartbreaking if something happened to her before the 4th!! how bittersweet for Obama. :(

I'm gonna be a wreck!! but hopefully we'll know early. theres a couple east coast states, which if he wins, means its all over. it just might be called for him by 9pm EST. but i wont feel relief until its official. 2004 was horrible. i remember watching the tv in disbelief with a friend of mine as we pounded PBRs and doing shots of Jim Beam.

I hope Obama's grandma makes it. it would be so heartbreaking if something happened to her before the 4th!! how bittersweet for Obama. :(

If you would be so kind as to give me a few pointers nearer the time this time around, what States he needs to win and early indications to look for. I stayed up until about 5am last time and was pretty sure that Kerry had won. The disappointment was indescribable.

I am so glad that the Palin bounce has fallen flat. I was really worried that someone so utterly shallow could swing it for them. But i am so convinced that the economy will dictate everything and i think Obama has really benefited from the fact that he has looked Presidential and talked about the economy whilst McCain/Pailin have been trying to find their own arses with both hands. And failing...lol!

Tags
foregone conclusions mouth breathers self-fulfilling prophecy
Back
Top Bottom