I Feel So Nervous About This Election

People, stop stressing. McCain will win anyway.

People who are voting for the first time or just registered cannot take part in the elections polls, so if you factor that in Obama is leading even more. Suck it McCain! The youngins are gonna screw ya over good!

People who are voting for the first time or just registered cannot take part in the elections polls, so if you factor that in Obama is leading even more. Suck it McCain! The youngins are gonna screw ya over good!

I'm still not registered to vote, though this will be my third election.

Us youngins (at 29 am I still considered a youngin?) are very lazy.

D:

That's terrible!

My younger sister just registered a year or so ago...

I told her the election was November 11th, and she believes me.
She will not vote the way that I do.

My younger sister just registered a year or so ago...

I told her the election was November 11th, and she believes me.
She will not vote the way that I do.

Sister? :p
How old we talkin here?

I'm nineteen and registered! :eek:

Remember when I told you that I never do cooking "simple."

Breakfast - 2 whole eggs broken and scrambled with some milk, 2 thinly cut pieces of ham diced, piece of finlandia swiss folded and diced, thin slice of red onion diced. Butter in the pan, in goes the ham, then the onion, then the eggs then the cheese. Throw in some salt and pepper and basil along with two quick streaks of Franks Hot Sauce. Stir until it is at the consistency you desire.

That's my version of scrambled eggs.

Remember when I told you that I never do cooking "simple."

Breakfast - 2 whole eggs broken and scrambled with some milk, 2 thinly cut pieces of ham diced, piece of finlandia swiss folded and diced, thin slice of red onion diced. Butter in the pan, in goes the ham, then the onion, then the eggs then the cheese. Throw in some salt and pepper and basil along with two quick streaks of Franks Hot Sauce. Stir until it is at the consistency you desire.

That's my version of scrambled eggs.

You should have your own cooking show.

How about coming over here and cooking us something? I need groceries so my breakfast is a very small bag of potato chips and a peach.

Not much I could do there. This ain't no "stone soup."

Tags
foregone conclusions mouth breathers self-fulfilling prophecy
Back
Top Bottom