I found my Atlanta 1991 Microcassette!

ADAM

No One You Know
I literally had to smuggle it in in the sole of my shoe, then I wrapped it up in a t-shirt and bounded for the stage. So young, so foolish...

It sounds like the concert was recorded over a garbled cell-phone connection. A friend here is trying to clean it up to at least a bad recording, but it's pretty hopeless.

If he can get anything out of it, I'll post it for the masses to cringe at. So please break out your rosaries and candles to St. Aunt Ida of the Immaculate Recordings. This one's a nightmare.

I will post the garbled 'naked' version once my friend finishes digitizing it, and hopefully a cleaned up version after that. [Fingers crossed!] I'm not a luddite, I just don't know how to best transfer microcassette (mono! the horror!) to anything remotely digital.

I literally just found it yesterday, but I was excited, so I thought I'd mention it. (People had asked for copies over the years, but zig-zagging all around Americow, I lost the microcassette.) I need a lock box and an armed guard.

Back
Top Bottom