I met Morrissey tonight

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
He was so unbelievably beautiful, his eyes. His skin. I felt on the verge of total calm and about to faint.

He was at the Cat & Fiddle with Jesse and the three other men all wearing sport coats and looking dapper. I asked him if he saw signs. He does not. :( But when he signed not_here_not_i's arm, he kept looking up at me which was beyond amazing so the jury's out on the whole sign thing.

We spotted him entering the bar as we were leaving. Before leaving I had promised this random dude we met from Brixton to give him a ride to Silverlake. So I saw not_here_not_i off to a tattoo parlor and went back to pick up the Brixton boy who was sitting right next to MOrrissey and his crew. Beyond awkward. Brixton announced he had scored some blow and wanted to get loaded his last night in LA and asked me if I could give him a ride to Venice Beach instead. After a less-than-intriguing conversation about how I am schizophrenic and single less than 10 feet away from Morrissey, I decided to bail. I was beyond shy. Other people did approach him though. One thing that kept me from saying goodbye or touching him, a handshake, ANYTHING, was that Brixton told me while I was gone a girl approached and was ridiculously flirty. When she left all the guys made fun of her, guy talk. ANother woman who was having her wedding reception that night begged him to do karaoke and he declined. People are retardedly bold. Even my PROTECT MORRISSEY instincts went into high gear when we first saw him. Not_me_not_i was facing him and asking him to sign her and I totally busted in between and said "JESSE! HI" and shook his hand. :rolleyes: But Morrissey I didn't touch. I got a stupid hug from the Brixton boy who scored blow and asked me to give him a ride to the beach, but didn;t even touch my supposed soulmate? I just walked away, defeated.

He was so beautiful. LIke I'm kinda speechless to describe how appealing he is, so calm and alive, a sparkle in his eyes. Not dull like most people. And he's shorter than I thought. His final words to me was that my dog needed to pooh. I had my dog with me.

Lovely and sad for me, but still lovely. :o

Yeah, it's all over now. :o

Good for you! I know two people that have met him, one at a buzzcocks gig and the other at hmv in bloody Oxford st!! When's my turn!

Good for you! I know two people that have met him, one at a buzzcocks gig and the other at hmv in bloody Oxford st!! When's my turn!

I've had good luck tagging along with the fangirls. :p

I left early because I've seen him leave the stage so many times and have my heart sink that I didn't want to experience that again. So I left. I was right there, I coulda gone up to him and said "REAL AROUND THE FOUNTAIN, my man. Let's take this party elsewhere!" but I'm all talk on the internet and shygirl extraordinaire in real life. Soooo, yeah. I'm kicking myself for at lest not introducing myself. WHat a dum dum.

Poor not_me_not_I, she;s probably driving home as we speak. SHe was ELATED!!! It was like the make-a-wish foundation for her. She randomly decided to drive three and a half hours to LA because she had a hunch. That was pretty rad, but it's still a long drive home with a fresh tattoo.

Do you go out moz hunting then?

Not on my own. I'm too shy and respectful of his privacy. I seriously wanted to thank Jesse for looking out for Morrissey, because he does. There was literally a gaggle of girls forming and he goes into "Let's go , let's go." mode. I bet that's nice to have around.

I mean I obviously did tonight, but I wasn't alone. It's a cliche to go to the Cat & Fiddle and we went there. They have good bread pudding though and a clean restroom and I can take my dog so there are perks, but it was nice he showed up. He kinda floats when he walks too, that was cool to see.

Not on my own. I'm too shy and respectful of his privacy. I seriously wanted to thank Jesse for looking out for Morrissey, because he does. There was literally a gaggle of girls forming and he goes into "Let's go , let's go." mode. I bet that's nice to have around.

I mean I obviously did tonight, but I wasn't alone. It's a cliche to go to the Cat & Fiddle and we went there. They have good bread pudding though and a clean restroom and I can take my dog so there are perks, but it was nice he showed up. He kinda floats when he walks too, that was cool to see.

Excuse my ignorance but I've not heard of the cat and fiddle! Jesse sounds really nice, I think most of the band seem quite protective over Morrissey.
The closest I've been to him lately was a few yards down from him when he was at the drums gig at the old blue last in old st in london.Wouldn't of known what to say tho, I'd probably make a right bollock out of myself like I did when I met Chris Morris..

Excuse my ignorance but I've not heard of the cat and fiddle! Jesse sounds really nice, I think most of the band seem quite protective over Morrissey.
The closest I've been to him lately was a few yards down from him when he was at the drums gig at the old blue last in old st in london.Wouldn't of known what to say tho, I'd probably make a right bollock out of myself like I did when I met Chris Morris..

It's a pub with a courtyard. Jesse kissed the Barney Stone. :p He was super sweet with my dog. I like Jesse.

Confessiontiem: In Amielalaland where I think MOrrissey has some silly mystical inkling of who I am, I decided to ditch cocaine guy because I didn't want MOrrissey to see me leaving with some random dude wearing an Ed Hardy shirt. I wanted him to know I was alone. :o Stupid, I know. I feel bad, I hope the guy found a bus to Silverlake. He was sweet but getting wasted. I have this dumb obligation to want to get boys safely to their destinations but tonight I said f*** it and left.

Congratulations CrystalGeezer! :)
Sitting here, some three thousand miles away, I am oddly touched by your story.
Did your dog have any reaction to M. ?

i keep on hearing all these stories of meeting moz last night.
so jealous :( :)
but congrats to everyone!!!

So there's a gaggle of girls forming and Jesse goes "lets go ,lets go" why's that then?

Because they spread disease's

LOL X 10

CG, your dog met Morrissey! :eek::thumb:

If I ever saw him I would hide from him, but then I have cats. :o

Assignment: If anybody sees him, please find out where those freaking gold tennies came from?

Well Morrissey is in my bedroom every night. He is made of paper, but still! :p

Back
Top Bottom