I met Morrissey tonight

Phew, Thank God. I was worried that you were going to be basing this on our long and established friendship but I'm now glad that you're basing it on having never known me.

As I said, not wishing to be rude, which is clearly something you have no problems with but I was just curious and found it very strange that only a few days ago, you were critical of him and then you met him. I would find it somewhat weird if it was myself, so please don't think I'm trying to be nasty or marking you out as being unique for the experience. I apologize if I've done so. Friends? Probably not.

So let me get this straight we all have to agree with everything a person says or does, or we don't have the right be in there company or meet them in bars or general public places? Or do we have to make known our displeasure of a particular faux par at soonest possibility? :rolleyes:

Gonetothedogs, are you Morrissey?

Nah, that was just funny because the whole situation was funny. :p WHoever that other person is clearly didn't understand my posts and concluded lack of support because they're blind idiots who'd jump off a bridge if Morrissey told them. I was more offended by MOrrissey's statement that he's too good to buy a neice a present. I think the Chinese are a sub species myself, he just could've worded it more delicately. gonetothedogs is a dumbass.

In other more interesting surreal news, this whole seeing signs thing is different. One of the most important factors is that when you're being told something, it;s repeated over and over until it registers. This Brixton guy was leaving for England the next day, but he didn;t want to go. As I was sitting there thinking "Look over at me or go to the bathroom or something because I gotta get out of here!!!!!" Brixton guy repeated at least four times "I really want to stay." Which I heard as, "I really want to. Stay." But I left, I;d had too much creepy crawly fountain for a night, and I didn't want to be stuck driving him and his drugs to the beach. These young bums approached me as I left and kept harassing me saying, "Hey, HEY. Was that a cool bar that you just came out of? Was that a cool bar?" Yeah, cool like a swamp. Gotta get back to my perch, seeya! THen I parked in front of SOS Bail Bonds and everything there told me to go back, but why? GO back and be a stalker? It;s like the stars aligned just right for us but it was still too dark out to meet, even though we met. :straightface: I can;t say we officially met though, I never told him my name.

Bleh, anyway. My friend is real excited for this closure. She is destined for me to get onto the make-out-with-cute-guys-and-share-info portion of my life and knows I'm hung up on Morrissey: The Myth. We'll see. My rationalization skillz for holding onto this fantasy are astounding.

Your friends absoluteley correct, use this a full stop. You've met him you didnt have the bollox to get him to sign your lady garden,which was never going to happen anyway, because 1) he's to old for you. and 2) he's a raving bender (shock horror). Use it as a full stop go with your friends on the pull. What you really should have done is used all last nights adrenalin on nailing Brixton guy, but hey that trains gone.

So let me get this straight we all have to agree with everything a person says or does, or we don't have the right be in there company or meet them in bars or general public places? Or do we have to make known our displeasure of a particular faux par at soonest possibility?

Yes, that's exactly what I've said. You're very clever. Thanks also for the added simile to prove this. If there was every any doubt.

I'd rather not explain it again, being that I have already, in a post you deem fit to 'do a Guardian' on to somehow show that you are much smarter than me. Although, in my defence, that being a very flimsy one, as I crumble under the weight of your intelligence, not everyone is interviewed by the Guardian and also, you will find that those who have their comments published in print tend to have a rougher time in the public eye. The reason? The clue is that they are celebrities, that's why they're being interviewed by the national press and in doing so, seem to evoke a much more widespead and vocal dislike/reaction from people.

But you knew this already.

Last edited:
I wish. Can we just say that I like you and move on before I get lynched?

I'm much nicer in person. Print never really seems to convey the real person.

This isn't Print. This is the intarweb. :straightface: And to answer your original question as to the "weirdness" of not agreeing with MOrrissey then meeting him, this Guardian thing, though devastating and dull in concentrated form the last few days is a mere blip on the ginormous screen that I share with Morrissey. In my mind anyway. Not saying its true since he's not confirming it, but this :drama: will pass as fast as your twatty brain processes and skips over logic, reason and what it means to be human. Having healthy disagreements and resolving and moving on from them. Sorry don;t mean to be rude. Who do you think you are?

Is a raving bender a gay man?

Oh well, let's call it a day. I really was just asking a simple question but it seems through doing so, I've cast myself as being trouble from the get-go and will more than likely be consigned and condemned to this for the rest of my natural existence.

Anyway, thank you and goodnight. Apologies once again if anyone believed me to be rude. I'm as much a fan as you all and I'm really pleased you got to meet him. I'll not ruin your thread any longer.

Ah, so this is why he decided to wander over to my table and make a fool of himself!

Robe frome Breextone viseated your taybow? :p

Aww, he was a very nice man actually. He saw the Scissor Sisters free show at Amoeba and met up with people at the wedding party that was going on there. Then he found us, then me, then I suppose you when I left. A British Drifter. :D

Last edited:
Oh well, let's call it a day. I really was just asking a simple question but it seems through doing so, I've cast myself as being trouble from the get-go and will more than likely be consigned and condemned to this for the rest of my natural existence.

Anyway, thank you and goodnight. Apologies once again if anyone believed me to be rude. I'm as much a fan as you all and I'm really pleased you got to meet him. I'll not ruin your thread any longer.

Now you are starting to apologise for existing. Keep going that path and you will disappear altogether, and that would be a shame...:(

Robe frome Breextone viseated your taybow? :p

Aww, he was a very nice man actually. He saw the Scissor Sisters free show at Amoeba and met up with people at the wedding party that was going on there. Then he found us, then me, then I suppose you when I left. A British Drifter. :D

He was nice, I suppose. Until he practically yells, "DID YOU KNOW f***IN MORRISSEY IS SITTING RIGHT BEHIND YOU?!" I wanted to die.

He was nice, I suppose. Until he practically yells, "DID YOU KNOW f***IN MORRISSEY IS SITTING RIGHT BEHIND YOU?!" I wanted to die.

Yeah he was getting pretty wasted, another reason I left.

Were you at that huge tabe with about 10 people? That held my dog when I went to the bathroom?

Yeah he was getting pretty wasted, another reason I left.

Were you at that huge tabe with about 10 people? That held my dog when I went to the bathroom?

I was. Only 4 of us were fans. Thankfully, not everyone. I was the one wearing cat eye glasses, if you remember such a little thing.

I was. Only 4 of us were fans. Thankfully, not everyone. I was the one wearing cat eye glasses, if you remember such a little thing.

Awww, thanks for holding Barney. :flowers: You guys all looked gorgeous and friendly. I should've sat with you. Next time. :p

Awww, thanks for holding Barney. :flowers: You guys all looked gorgeous and friendly. I should've sat with you. Next time. :p

Our pleasure. Certainly! We were actually going to talk to you, because we (my boyfriend and I) thought we had met the lady you were with earlier at the Ventura show on the Swords tour, but we couldn't tell if it was her for sure, and didn't want to make things awkward.

Our pleasure. Certainly! We were actually going to talk to you, because we (my boyfriend and I) thought we had met the lady you were with earlier at the Ventura show on the Swords tour, but we couldn't tell if it was her for sure, and didn't want to make things awkward.

I know she was at the Ventura show. She is not_me_not_i if you want to PM her. I think she had to work today at 9am.

This is beyond random, but were you and your boyfriend at Disneyland on February 28th? I was a bit drunk but I yelled out "Morrissey, Morrissey, Morrissey!!" 'cause I saw a young couple + 1 wearing black and a Morrissey shirt.

:crazy::lbf:

Back
Top Bottom