I met Morrissey tonight

Moz was sitting with Jesse, Gustavo and a third unidentified gentleman.

There were two unidentified gentlemen. THere were five people at his table including him.

I am so happy for you. I cannot even begin to imagine what that would be like to meet Morrissey. He means so much. I would give anything almost. Hopefully one day!

i'm surprised moz still goes to TCATF since most fans have caught on that it's his favorite l.a. spot.. people should just leave him alone and leave him be... celebrities do have lives ya know.

C.G!!:thumb:

Congratulations. How fantastic. You must be over the moon.
I can understand you being shy. I don't think if I saw him
I would be able to talk to him.
That is so cool. You are so lucky.
Good for you!:guitar:

Congrats, CG! I'm so happy for you!

However, I am so sad because I moved back to NC from CA. What the hell was I thinking?:confused: Had I known LA was going to play such a huge part in Morrissey's life back then, I would have stayed out there! :(

Oh, well. I'm very happy for you!!! :thumb:

i'm surprised moz still goes to TCATF since most fans have caught on that it's his favorite l.a. spot.. people should just leave him alone and leave him be... celebrities do have lives ya know.

Ever thought the reason he goes there is to meet the faithful?

He was at the Cat & Fiddle with Jesse and the three other men all wearing sport coats and looking dapper. I asked him if he saw signs. He does not. :( But when he signed not_here_not_i's arm, he kept looking up at me which was beyond amazing so the jury's out on the whole sign thing.
So I saw not_here_not_i off to a tattoo parlor and went back to pick up the Brixton boy who was sitting right next to MOrrissey and his crew. Beyond awkward. I was beyond shy. Other people did approach him though. One thing that kept me from saying goodbye or touching him, a handshake, ANYTHING, was that Brixton told me while I was gone a girl approached and was ridiculously flirty. When she left all the guys made fun of her, guy talk. ANother woman who was having her wedding reception that night begged him to do karaoke and he declined. People are retardedly bold. Even my PROTECT MORRISSEY instincts went into high gear when we first saw him. Not_me_not_i was facing him and asking him to sign her and I totally busted in between and said "JESSE! HI" and shook his hand. :rolleyes: But Morrissey I didn't touch. I got a stupid hug from the Brixton boy who scored blow and asked me to give him a ride to the beach, but didn;t even touch my supposed soulmate? I just walked away, defeated.

He was so beautiful. LIke I'm kinda speechless to describe how appealing he is, so calm and alive, a sparkle in his eyes. Not dull like most people. And he's shorter than I thought. His final words to me was that my dog needed to pooh. I had my dog with me.

Lovely and sad for me, but still lovely. :o

Congrats...but you lost me several times.....your "speak" was hard for me to understand.....I began losing concentration around the shaded parts, as i really don't know wtf you're saying? But, it's all good.

Congrats again on meeting him.

Last edited:
I translated it! Into... something worse... XD

Dapperly suited, unbelievably beautiful and even having eyes and skin, he stuns dreaming girls like horse tranquilizer. Among fiddling cats, with Jesse and three more gentlemen, he denies seeing any sings. (If there was a jury on this, they'd be sporting sport coats, too.)

Brixton-dude scores blow and catches a ride to Venice Beach with a schizophrenic spinster, while scores of people, so bold that they must be retarded, approach Him. Flirty girls lead to guy talk (oh my!), a karaoke invitation gets turned down (blushing bride not even blushing!) and life-old instincts lead the flustered narrator to randomly jump at a Jesse. (Jesses should always be kept within reach as they are so very useful.)

Supposed soulmate untouched, defeat leads her away and while she already ponders his calm yet alive vibe, the spark of soul flashing in his eyes, and his grand yet surprisingly untall stature, he bides her goodbye with the immortal words: "Your dog needs to pooh."

Re: I translated it! Into... something worse... XD

Dapperly suited, unbelievably beautiful and even having eyes and skin, he stuns dreaming girls like horse tranquilizer. Among fiddling cats, with Jesse and three more gentlemen, he denies seeing any sings. (If there was a jury on this, they'd be sporting sport coats, too.)

Brixton-dude scores blow and catches a ride to Venice Beach with a schizophrenic spinster, while scores of people, so bold that they must be retarded, approach Him. Flirty girls lead to guy talk (oh my!), a karaoke invitation gets turned down (blushing bride not even blushing!) and life-old instincts lead the flustered narrator to randomly jump at a Jesse. (Jesses should always be kept within reach as they are so very useful.)

Supposed soulmate untouched, defeat leads her away and while she already ponders his calm yet alive vibe, the spark of soul flashing in his eyes, and his grand yet surprisingly untall stature, he bides her goodbye with the immortal words: "Your dog needs to pooh."

Ahhhhhh...MUCH better.:lbf::):thumb:;)

Pure poetry! :lbf:

lol A+

So much win.

Back
Top Bottom