Morrissey Central "I TRIED LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD" (December 22, 2020)

INSTEAD OF A SHELL …

Video is by Paul Joseph Watson.

Tag line:
"Pubs closed. Christmas cancelled. Borders - still open!"

Watson has featured here quite a few times and has mentioned Morrissey in attempts to gain an interview, seek Twitter trending and commenting on multiculturalism amongst other things.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
I was right - here come the Nazis to defend him

Tell me, Nazis - why do you think his career is in such a f***ing state right now? Who posted all those videos and said all those things? Was it someone else? Why does his product no longer sell, AT ALL? Do you think it might possibly be because the buying public are voting with their wallets, or do you think it's the illuminati and George Soros?
You don't half talk some shite. I can sense the veins in the side of your heid bulging in anticipation every time you reply (ha ha) to some of these "Central" posts. You just don't get it do you? Hook line and sinker...every time..."stupid boy"

But, K, the optics of the thing.

That's what I'm saying

If that's what Central is going to do & he does nothing else, then he is slightly f**ked.

But there's no real substance to it, so someone can reposition him later.

You don't half talk some shite. I can sense the veins in the side of your heid bulging in anticipation every time you reply (ha ha) to some of these "Central" posts. You just don't get it do you? Hook line and sinker...every time..."stupid boy"

Give us your opinion on what the posts mean,

The last thing he writes is about Mavis Nicholson & gentle interviews - but then Central posts a shock jock.

That doesn't tally.

Something weird is definitely going on in Camp Moz.
Mental gymnastics.

That's what I'm saying

If that's what Central is going to do & he does nothing else, then he is slightly f**ked.

But there's no real substance to it, so someone can reposition him later.

It might be too late by then though Nerak, when you search for Morrissey Central you get to a landing page, it's only when you click on messages from Morrissey that you see all the shit like what has been posted today, therefore many will assume these messages are Morrissey's views and think well f*** him then if he's linked to someone who has no time for vegans.

Paul Joseph Watson and Sam Esty Rayner seem to possess very similar strains of insecure masculinity. Sad little men taking selfies next to rental cars they can't afford to own, selfies at the pub with nary a soul to join them, selfies with women who aren't f***ing them. There's this very unconvincing boastfulness to both of them, it's quite depressing.

And there we have it! The mental gymnast that forgives Morrissey everything doing the only thing she can once again.

It's a video.

Have you seen the endless twatty arguments people get into on Twitter?

It's nothing, but if it's all he's going to do, it's not going to lead to much.

It might be too late by then though Nerak, when you search for Morrissey Central you get to a landing page, it's only when you click on messages from Morrissey that you see all the shit like what has been posted today, therefore many will assume these messages are Morrissey's views and think well f*** him then if he's linked to someone who has no time for vegans.

I'm thinking long-term, when Central can be ripped down & they can start from scratch.

Paul Joseph Watson and Sam Esty Rayner seem to possess very similar strains of insecure masculinity. Sad little men taking selfies next to rental cars they can't afford to own, selfies at the pub with nary a soul to join them, selfies with women who aren't f***ing them. There's this very unconvincing boastfulness to both of them, it's quite depressing.
"Selfies with women that aren't f***ing them"

Yeah women are useless when they're not f***ing you. Good to know.

I was thinking along those lines....

Doesn't Paul Joseph Watson use "soy boy" as a pejorative and whine about vegan food being labelled with names for meat dishes? Is 61 too early for early onset dementia to set in?

I wouldn't mind it if Morrissey had right-wing admirers, if they were from the more esoteric and interesting corners of the right wing. But he has gotten to the bottom of the barrel here. Pepe the Frog.
Haha, Edwina Curry told him to get effed in the arse the other day.

"Selfies with women that aren't f***ing them"

Yeah women are useless when they're not f***ing you. Good to know.

PJW doesn't like women very much:
"He’s also a prolific presence on social media, where he regularly pushes false information and misogyny. Watson has tweeted that the Women's March on Washington would be composed of a “handful of self-entitled, fat, ugly feminists trying to get arrested in desperate attempt to impress any man”; “a feminist is a woman who hates men because she is ugly on the inside and out and no one wants to be around her”; “strident feminists are almost always joyless c***s who are not fun to be around. This is a scientific fact”; and the “stereotype of most feminists being fat, ugly and obnoxious is completely accurate.”"

All I saw was a video with clear examples of the UK government's hypocrisy.
That SHOULD make you angry, and it appears to me that's the message thats trying to come across that clearly flew over your heads.
I got it. Though I don't subscribe to this channel I doubt it would have found it's way into my recommended list.

PJW doesn't like women very much:
"He’s also a prolific presence on social media, where he regularly pushes false information and misogyny. Watson has tweeted that the Women's March on Washington would be composed of a “handful of self-entitled, fat, ugly feminists trying to get arrested in desperate attempt to impress any man”; “a feminist is a woman who hates men because she is ugly on the inside and out and no one wants to be around her”; “strident feminists are almost always joyless c***s who are not fun to be around. This is a scientific fact”; and the “stereotype of most feminists being fat, ugly and obnoxious is completely accurate.”"

Thanks for the warning.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom