I went to see Die Hard 4.0 last night.

CharethCutestory

I had wood pretty much constantly.

That was down to this man.

28die1.jpg

Awesome!

i saw the first two and loved them. i haven't seen the new one, though. didn't see the third one, either. anybody know if it was worth seeing?

I laughed thru the entire movie, especially when the plane came. It ain't a good movie, still it get's hillarious.:D

The third one is well worth watching. This one is even better.

It's one of the most ridiculous films that I have ever seen, however that didn't stop me leaving the cinema with a great big grin on my face.

I'm seeing this in the morning - can't wait. I too think it will be pretty dumb, but in an entertaining way. Bruce Willis is still after all these years, an under-rated actor, he's done a couple of turkeys down the years, but is always good value for money.

I'm seeing this in the morning - can't wait. I too think it will be pretty dumb, but in an entertaining way. Bruce Willis is still after all these years, an under-rated actor, he's done a couple of turkeys down the years, but is always good value for money.

You'll love it. It's pure, unadulterated trash of the highest order and the finest quality. The script is genuinely funny as well.

Yippe-Ki-ya Kemosabe*

*ITV edit.

Just got back from seeing it - what can you say except it's the most implausable, outrageous, stupid action movie you'll see all year - I loved it! The scene where the jet appears is the most over-the-top, Hollywood example of excess and destruction imaginable, it made me laugh out loud on several occasions. Also, the computer technology and hacking situations are completely laughable. If you're fed up with the average fair that has been at the cinema of late, look no further than this two hours of 'unadulterated trash'. Brilliant stuff.

You'll love it. It's pure, unadulterated trash of the highest order and the finest quality. The script is genuinely funny as well.

Yippe-Ki-ya Kemosabe*

*ITV edit.

wouldn't the over dub be "mother funkster" :p

And Die Hard 4 was amazing. Bruce and his bald head(s). DAnn Coulter had a picture of Bruce Willis naked on his Myspace. But alas he deleted it. :(

I loved it and I do have that naked piccie of my Bruce.....;)

Why do I want to see Bruce Willis attempt to do at 65, what he could barely do at 45?.....20 years is way too much time between the first and last movies...

Next thing you know they'll be making a Leathel Weapon 5

Why do I want to see Bruce Willis attempt to do at 65, what he could barely do at 45?.....20 years is way too much time between the first and last movies...

We shall agree to disagree on that one :p

(Although Sylvester Stallone was way off on Rocky 10 or whatever it was....:D)

What you're doing there is making a judgement on a film that you haven't even seen. Die hard rules. It is what it is, complete f***ing nonsense, but stylish, well produced nonsense that knows what it is and wears it's bullshit on it's sleeve.

Rocky Balboa was probably the best of all the Rocky films incidentally.

What you're doing there is making a judgement on a film that you haven't even seen. Die hard rules. It is what it is, complete f***ing nonsense, but stylish, well produced nonsense that knows what it is and wears it's bullshit on it's sleeve.

Rocky Balboa was probably the best of all the Rocky films incidentally.

No...I am joking...I don't think Willis is even SIXTY

and I like Die Hard 3...

At least it's not UNDER SEIGE 3

No...I am joking...I don't think Willis is even SIXTY

and I like Die Hard 3...

At least it's not UNDER SEIGE 3

It's an action movie, what it does best is wank off your 80s action nostalgia gland. I'm not normally one for nostaglgia, but I'm willing to make an exception for a film that features a man jumping out of a lorry onto a fighter jet. Yep, it's better than Moonlighting..... mostly.

Back
Top Bottom