"I won't Share You" Rough Trade promo video made to help the Terrance Higgins Trust

roky

Credit for this is given to hipsterdisco.

[youtube]M2PrwvwOxpA&feature[/youtube]
A veteran opera singer gives her final performance, intercut by 8mm home movies of an early love affair. Directed by Derek Jarman & starring Tilda Swinton.
This promotional Video was put together in the early 1990s for a multimedia exhibition organised by Rough Trade which would have raised money for the Terrance Higgins Trust.
The planning ended when Rough Trade went into liquidation & The video was therefore only half finished.
It would have had band footage over-layed {like the "Ask" and "Panic" videos}

Re: "I won't Share You" Rough Trade promo video made to help the Terrance Higgins Tru

I don't think I've heard that version of I Won't Share You before? Is it just my hearing, or is there more echo and a more jangle to the instrument (a harpsichord? or Johnny's synth?)

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: "I won't Share You" Rough Trade promo video made to help the Terrance Higgins Tru

I don't think I've heard that version of I Won't Share You before? Is it just my hearing, or is there more echo and a more jangle to the instrument (a harpsichord? or Johnny's synth?)

Dave

Aye, plenty of echo, and the instrument is an Autoharp.

P.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom