IANADOAC 2nd week UK charts

I Am Not A Dog On A Chain has dropped from #3 in its first week in the Top 100 Albums to out in its second week.

Also:
Dropped from #1 to #16 in the Official Physical Albums Chart Top 100
Dropped from #1 to #8 in the Official Independent Albums Chart Top 50
Dropped from #2 to #26 in the Official Vinyl Albums Chart Top 40

Related item:

Yes the reasons for that have been given a few times now. On physical sales, which Moz relies on for 95%, the album goes 1-16. In Scotland he drops 1-25. That’s in keeping with his past chart performances.

You focus solely on the second week’s performance, ignoring the top-3 debut.

and the earth is flat

You keep going on about top 3, if he had released the album this week it would have been number 7 and next week out of the top 100. Imagine if he was still signed to BMG and walked into the boardroom. Hey guys, fantastic that I made number 3 in the charts, don't you think? BMG, are you for f***ing real, you sold 6720 copies you f***ing dick, you're dropped, now f*** right off!
Lots of artists get dropped if we had to believe you. And with that kind of language who would want to work with them anyway? Or with you? Sad really.

Moz has done really well these past 3 albums for BMG with three top-5 albums. They won’t have many artists over 50 on their label who can say the same. Can you name a few?

the bad one.one person in a whole weekend sat in a cinema seat in the whole of the uk to watch it.dyer by name dire by nature.i actually think hes quite funny,even when he isn't meant to be.
Dyer's just a foul mouthed Vinny Jones wannabe. I.e. a c***, to use the vernacular.

So which film? If you can't quote the name of the film then we would be entitled to think that you are talking BS.
if you think im going to imdb to check danny dyers filmography on a Friday night when I could be on big tit zone you have another think coming.

Our British Chapman is here up and down the thread spreading lies and insulting people, like he has been doing for a good decade now. Thicko!
Where are the lies? Please offer some empirical evidence that illustrate the lies.

Melvis was #3 on a fake chart. Real charts are out. Melvis is NOWHERE. Not a f***ing shred of evidence that IANADOAC ever existed.

The liars are all registered users of this site. ...and as soon as they come down from Melvis’ asshole for a breath, they have some explaining to do.

Don't be so ridiculous you lightweight, stop getting so worked up over nothing.
I’ve been saying this for weeks, in response to Melvis fans who insist that their off-strip Vegas, Pat Boone reboot has a future.

Fak Arf.

Lots of artists get dropped if we had to believe you. And with that kind of language who would want to work with them anyway? Or with you? Sad really.

Moz has done really well these past 3 albums for BMG with three top-5 albums. They won’t have many artists over 50 on their label who can say the same. Can you name a few?

Has he? LIHS did well but the last 2 have sold pitifully, hence he has been dropped. Record companies don't give a shit about chart positions, they care about a return on investment.

Rolling Stones, Roger Waters, Quincy Jones, Lenny Kravitz ... Why dont you just f*** off for once?

Who knew the corona virus was bad for business!
Morrisseys fan base is doing just fine.
Loving the album. How about you?
Ahhhh. There you have the reasoning of a Melvis-felcher. It’s the virus that’s taken him down.

A quick look at all physical album sales online might lead to the truth. ...but you’d rather felch than get to the facts.

Has he? LIHS did well but the last 2 have sold pitifully, hence he has been dropped. Record companies don't give a shit about chart positions, they care about a return on investment.
Still didn’t answer my question. Thankfully record companies are not as shallow minded as you apparantly are, otherwise no renowned artist would ever have any hope of releasing another record, unless they go to number 1.
Very sad.

films that did badly at the box office.these are all opening weekend figures and span thurs-sun.
shia labeouf-man down-£7.
halle berry-dark tide-£90.
emma Watson-the colony-£47.
uma thurman-motherhood-£88.
ralph fiennes,glen close,jamie bell,allison janney-the chumscrubber-£36.
there you go radis,get your popcorn out.

Last edited:
Still didn’t answer my question. Thankfully record companies are not as shallow minded as you apparantly are, otherwise no renowned artist would ever have any hope of releasing another record, unless they go to number 1.
Very sad.

No need to answer the question Thewlis, he has been dropped by BMG, why do you think that is?

These are unprecedented times, not seen since world war 2. Of course physical sales are the least of anyone’s concern. Amazing it made top-3. Let’s hope Johnny can one day make the UK top-3.
^ THIS CLOWN is #1 for passive-aggressive hypocrisy, based on unfettered ignorance. Not a f***ing clue. Just spouting like a fart in a wind storm.

But you are on big tit zone. You are its sole occupant.
look below for your box office fails and don't question me again,now im off to big tit zone,might be back later.

No need to answer the question Thewlis, he has been dropped by BMG, why do you think that is?
He hasn’t, he was on a 2-album deal which turned into a 3-album deal. Don’t twist the truth, please.
And Moz has rarely made more than 3 albums for one and the same label.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom