IANADOAC - 320 internet leak

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
This is a checked copy for you to enjoy without sites with crazy popups etc...
There's not been time to hear each track for quality control, but this is from the CD (I think).
This is not a leak from a source via myself or anyone associated with this site.
The digital FLAC will appear in due course via my terrible self (probably).

Or

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ff2r5x

All credit to HasItLeaked & music4newgen
If sharing albums early really offends you to the core - you can always politely just scroll past.
Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.

Got the files, they've extracted OK so there's nothing more to do than listen to them. Thanks FWD.

Fwd THE bEst

Use collect app

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks, Mr Dead!

I'm not a doggy and My hurling days are wonderful, I love them. :hearteyecat: I'm glad the snippets of I'm not a doggy didn't really ruin the song, too. Darling is pretty too, the trumpets are a bit jarring though!

I think Ode to Loyd Grossman is going to grow on me!

I can tell why no one bothered to leak the secret of music, I have no idea what is going on in this song so far.

Double Wouble edit, I love the album version of Once I saw the river clean, I wasn't a fan of the live version. Jim Jim Falls is reminding me of All the Young People Must Fall in Love, the album version lacks oomph and I prefer the live version at the mo.

Last edited:
Wow !

There's not been time to hear each track for quality control, but this is from the CD (I think).
This is not a leak from a source via myself or anyone associated with this site.
The digital FLAC will appear in due course via my terrible self.

Or

If sharing albums early really offends you to the core - you can always politely just scroll past.
Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.
FWD, you little star. Thanks!

First impressions of ‘Jim, Jim Falls’ it sounds a bit over produced. I think I prefer the live version. Although it might grow on me. I’ve listened to the live version a lot.

The digital FLAC will appear in due course via my terrible self (probably).

Or

Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.
Thank you so much, I will still buy so he is not going to lose any money
P. S. viva hate screw you thinking you're something special :)

Last edited:
The Olivia Newton-John sample must be well hidden!?
The Secret Of Music? The Cause of My Headache more like :)
That was hard going - hopefully not a live track!
I think this album will need several listens - I can see the lyrics getting dissected heavily.
Right, the real world says: nap.
If the links get pulled - just mention it here & will sort.
Regards,
FWD.

Thank you so much, I will still buy so he is not going to lose any money
P. S. viva hate screw you thinking you're something special :)

I am something special. You only now get to hear something I’ve been listening to for the last week. ?

I think it was a mistake to have listened to the live versions of ‘Jim’ and ‘River’ first. The album versions sound a bit stifled, in comparison. They might grow on me. I’m not sure what to make of ‘The secret of music’. I don’t dislike it but it’s no ‘Southpaw’ is it. After the first listen, the album feels a bit disjointed, but that’s probably my fault for listening to live versions/snippets before hand. It will take a few more listens I think.

Back
Top Bottom