Ideas for music videos for songs from World Peace

George the 23rd

Still-Mostly-Mute Witness
As Morrissey puts little to no effort in his music videos (and we probably won't get any from World Peace other than the spoken word videos), I thought it would be fun to see what ideas for music videos anyone has for any songs from World Peace. I'll start off with a few poor attempts at humour....

Kiss Me A Lot- Morrissey walks down a street in Los Angeles, graphically kissing strangers as he walks by. All of the strangers happen to be male, yet the video ends with a long-winded explanation of what a "humasexual" is.

Kick the Bride Down the Aisle- Morrissey and bandmates get up to some mischievous fun with a Kristeen Young look-alike, giving her illnesses by squirting her with germ-infested water guns. Results in a five year long court case.

Anyone else got any ideas?

Last edited:
Spooky. I was just about to start a thread with this very subject :)

I haven't given this much thought but I like the idea of the video of 'Staircase At The University' pretty much following how the song goes, except with Morrissey as a lecturer witnessing her decline and suicide. I think it would suit the narrator role.

The band in a white room while Morrissey, in vampire makeup, dances around with a tambourine and 2 pugs

Oh, wait.

Spooky. I was just about to start a thread with this very subject :)

Great minds think alike ;)

I haven't given this much thought but I like the idea of the video of 'Staircase At The University' pretty much following how the song goes, except with Morrissey as a lecturer witnessing her decline and suicide. I think it would suit the narrator role.

I like that idea aswell, can just imagine Moz with glasses and an old sweater :D Though I'm guessing you won't have the girl throwing herself down the staircase three times...

The video that runs through my head during "I'm not a Man" is epic.

Someone call Derek Jarman!

I'd like to know how you plan to fill the first 90 seconds :p

have morrissey standing in tux lit in spotlight dark all around him and do a 90 sec one-shot slow close up that reveals the tape covering morrissey's mouth which he rips off as the songs music starts and the room lights up into an all white bacgkround.

Back
Top Bottom