If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win ?

If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win

• intellectually CG

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • intellectually RB

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • physically CG

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • physically RB

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • bonus: a tie in every possible way

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Re: If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win

Of course.....what the hell is any of this but a waste of time?

Geezer has daddy issues. You are old enough to be her daddy. See where I am going with that?

Re: If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win

Geezer has daddy issues. You are old enough to be her daddy. See where I am going with that?

No, draw me a map. What are your issues?

I could tell you but I believe in being kind to the disadvantaged.

Re: If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would

You're very unkind to say that.

Especially when you know that you love him.

- - - Updated - - -

Is one of his 'characters' me? LOL.

Because you post pics of yourself almost daily. I have seen literally over a hundred. As has everyone else.

Since you are the self-appointed voice of clarity, explain why you have pigeonholed me as someone who "hates" humans? You practice the most rudimentary form of deduction I have ever witnessed which those-who-know and those-who-control prey upon. You generalize, marginalize, and cast judgement borrowed from others onto every given topic you've pretended to loquate upon. I love animals...so that means I hate humans? You love cats, so that means you have to hate dogs. You're an Apple IIc living in a MacBookPro world loyal to IBM pretending to be a Cray Titan. But sharing links and saying you're smart doesn't make you smart. You pretend as much as this lunatic Keene and everybody knows it.

No, draw me a map. What are your issues?

I could tell you but I believe in being kind to the disadvantaged.

Do you comprehend what you read? Second time in the last hour that you have mistaken the context of my post(s).

Re: If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would

Since you are the self-appointed voice of clarity, explain why you have pigeonholed me as someone who "hates" humans? You practice the most rudimentary form of deduction I have ever witnessed which those-who-know and those-who-control prey upon. You generalize, marginalize, and cast judgement borrowed from others onto every given topic you've pretended to loquate upon. I love animals...so that means I hate humans? You love cats, so that means you have to hate dogs. You're an Apple IIc living in a MacBookPro world loyal to IBM pretending to be a Cray Titan. But sharing links and saying you're smart doesn't make you smart. You pretend as much as this lunatic Keene and everybody knows it.

I did not say you hate humans. I said you are cruel (to some humans) as demonstrated by your posts on this site. You are a raging, hostile, attention-starved manic who is incapable of forgiving and forgetting. Calling keene--the one person who openly shows kindness to you other than anonymous posters (which I am certain are you in sock puppet mode)--is so unDarwinian of you. Biting the very hand that feeds you--lifts you up. Will kicking daddy in the shins make him love his little girl lost more?

I once sent a bully to the hospital. Baby Billy Norris. Put my friend in a trashcan so I kicked him in the balls. The teacher didn't even talk to me because she knew he was an asshole and had it coming.

If only RB had balls you could end this very quickly with one kick, or vice versa. Just kidding folks :)

If only RB had balls you could end this very quickly with one kick, or vice versa. Just kidding folks :)

If I had balls it would mean I had a cock and then Geezer would be trolling me for a piece even worse than she is now. If she had a package she would be playing with it all day and not posting here. Too bad, eh?

I did not say you hate humans. I said you are cruel (to some humans) as demonstrated by your posts on this site. You are a raging, hostile, attention-starved manic who is incapable of forgiving and forgetting. Calling keene--the one person who openly shows kindness to you other than anonymous posters (which I am certain are you in sock puppet mode)--is so unDarwinian of you. Biting the very hand that feeds you--lifts you up. Will kicking daddy in the shins make him love his little girl lost more?

You said my "cruelty to humans" negates that I have a kind heart. My "cruelty to humans" is defined by me not accepting your act. You often reference that you once offered an olive branch to me. You did this by offering to interview me. I turned down the interview becuase I knew your intention was not as sanctimonious as you pretended, you wanted to glean facts for the obvious dossier you have on me. I bother you so much because at the end of the day while obsessing over my words and photos (Really? You couldn't have waited a day to use the sock puppet idea I used five posts ago?) you realize I'm NOT the person you have projected me to be. I am not the morbidly obese, friendless, loveless, halfwit you projected me to be. So now you watch Netflix knowing the alpha male is not a male at all, in fact she's a female who finds you disgusting no matter how many times you gag out the food you just ate, she sees that you are a disgusting human being.

Merry-Go-Round

You said my "cruelty to humans" negates that I have a kind heart. My "cruelty to humans" is defined by me not accepting your act. You often reference that you once offered an olive branch to me. You did this by offering to interview me. I turned down the interview becuase I knew your intention was not as sanctimonious as you pretended, you wanted to glean facts for the obvious dossier you have on me. I bother you so much because at the end of the day while obsessing over my words and photos (Really? You couldn't have waited a day to use the sock puppet idea I used five posts ago?) you realize I'm NOT the person you have projected me to be. I am not the morbidly obese, friendless, loveless, halfwit you projected me to be.

I have offered you numerous olive branches. The interview post is not even one of them. Even others have noticed. But you will never let go. I can and will if you do. I seriously am capable of forgiving. I have no enemies IRL. I even get along great with my ex. How many can say the same? I told you Car Wash is gorgeous, great photo. A sincere attempt at offering an olive branch. What is your response? Your cat is ugly. It is NOT me. It is you that thrives on keeping this feud alive. Why can't you let it go?

There is no act. What you see is what I am. You claim you ACT crazy. Maybe that is why you are incapable of grasping/comprehending sincerity. You are now accusing keene of being fake. Maybe YOU are the fake one. As you claim you are 'normal' in real life. Are you acting on Solo or being your authentic self? If you are not crazy--as you claim-- then you are acting. And thus the biggest faker on the site. Chew on that.

So now you watch Netflix knowing the alpha male is not a male at all, in fact she's a female who finds you disgusting no matter how many times you gag out the food you just ate, she sees that you are a disgusting human being.

^^^ Wtf does that convoluted mess mean--in plain English please?

Re: Merry-Go-Round

I have offered you numerous olive branches. The interview post is not even one of them. Even others have noticed. But you will never let go. I can and will if you do. I seriously am capable of forgiving. I have no enemies IRL. I even get along great with my ex. How many can say the same? I told you Car Wash is gorgeous, great photo. A sincere attempt at offering an olive branch. What is your response? Your cat is ugly. It is NOT me. It is you that thrives on keeping this feud alive. Why can't you let it go?

There is no act. What you see is what I am. You claim you ACT crazy. Maybe that is why you are incapable of grasping/comprehending sincerity. You are now accusing keene of being fake. Maybe YOU are the fake one. As you claim you are 'normal' in real life. Are you acting on Solo or being your authentic self? If you are not crazy--as you claim-- then you are acting. And thus the biggest faker on the site. Chew on that.

^^^ Wtf does that convoluted mess mean--in plain English please?

Your posts read like the blueprint for an infomercial. Substitute "Even others have noticed" with "Dermatologist tested" and "I seriously am capable of forgiving" with "money back guarantee" and it shows you are a product of manipulative media mania, not a real person at all.

You are capable of forgiving me? That's rich. YOU started attacking me, RANDOMLY, when you were trying to suck VivaHate's dick years ago, I defended myself. Then I started to see how horrible of a human being you are between the speciesism, the turn-on-a-dime attitude to suit your agenda, "Vegan Challenge" and "Instafan" when it suddenly dawned on you you were pretending to sell your snake oil on a Morrissey site and forgetting to look like a Morrissey fan. You're a fake piece of shit studying those around you in order to learn how to be a human and failing miserably. Kill all the fat people and the dogs. Push the button. You'd do it. I do not forgive you. I pity you.

Your posts read like the blueprint for an infomercial. Substitute "Even others have noticed" with "Dermatologist tested" and "I seriously am capable of forgiving" with "money back guarantee" and it shows you are a product of manipulative media mania, not a real person at all.

What is it with you and the manipulative media? Paranoid much? I am a very real, sincere person. That you can't see this says everything about you and nothing about me. You have accused so many of being fake on here, I have lost count. But you admit you are a fake. You claim you fake being crazy. Or are you faking the faking?

You are capable of forgiving me? That's rich. YOU started attacking me, RANDOMLY, when you were trying to suck VivaHate's dick years ago, I defended myself. Then I started to see how horrible of a human being you are between the speciesism, the turn-on-a-dime attitude to suit your agenda, "Vegan Challenge" and "Instafan" when it suddenly dawned on you you were pretending to sell your snake oil on a Morrissey site and forgetting to look like a Morrissey fan. You're a fake piece of shit studying those around you in order to learn how to be a human and failing miserably. Kill all the fat people and the dogs. Push the button. You'd do it. I do not forgive you. I pity you.

That's too funny. Learn that one from watching Dexter? Are you going to explain that Neflix remark? You were attacking Skylarker and Viva. I took their side. In retrospect, I should not have gotten involved in your petty squabbles in the first place. Very strange that you pity me. I am so privileged--fortunate--compared to many. You should channel your energy helping those who really could use your care and concern. I don't need your pity. I don't need your prayers. Those who anger you conquer you. As long as I am the fuel behind your rage, I win.

What is it with you and the manipulative media? Paranoid much? I am a very real, sincere person. That you can't see this says everything about you and nothing about me. You have accused so many of being fake on here, I have lost count. But you admit you are a fake. You claim you fake being crazy. Or are you faking the faking?

That's too funny. Learn that one from watching Dexter? Are you going to explain that Neflix remark? You were attacking Skylarker and Viva. I took their side. In retrospect, I should not have gotten involved in your petty squabbles in the first place. Very strange that you pity me. I am so privileged--fortunate--compared to many. You should channel your energy helping those who really could use your care and concern. I don't need your pity. I don't need your prayers. Those who anger you conquer you. As long as I am the fuel behind your rage, I win.

You don't anger me, you disgust me.

Please address this thing you do. Someone will say "You do XYZ as indicated by ABC." You literally now within minutes will use that info and apply it to an argument. Like a robot. "You do XYZ and indicated by DEF." It's f***ing uncanny the rate at which you spit back something that's been poured into your head. And this post? This is you channeling "the concerned yet empowered" voice of whatever thing you're watching now. You are doing it NOW and accusing me of doing it because, why? Because I said I watched Dexter a year ago so all my ideas are fueled by television? They aren't. That's why I cut and paste memes, so I don't have to pretend to be the meme as opposed to you pretending to be Hitch or Charlie Rose or Salon or whoever you read and half regurgitate back. You've taken your anorexic binging and purging to a whole new level, now you purge words and ideas. But you're the level-headed one who even gets along with her ex...nevermind the estranged sister, the son who had to get the f*** away from you and the many references to therapists and therapies, no doubt your only human contact other than the ladies folding towels in the back room at work who have MORE CLASS AND INTELLIGENCE in ONE PINKY FINGER than you do in your whole damaged, starved and self-abused body. But you are fortunate. Pull up a Marlboro Box that you consider furniture and listen closely to what I am about to tell you: You are kidding yourself.

Please address this thing you do. Someone will say "You do XYZ as indicated by ABC." You literally now within minutes will use that info and apply it to an argument. Like a robot. "You do XYZ and indicated by DEF." It's f***ing uncanny the rate at which you spit back something that's been poured into your head. And this post? This is you channeling "the concerned yet empowered" voice of whatever thing you're watching now. You are doing it NOW and accusing me of doing it because, why? Because I said I watched Dexter a year ago so all my ideas are fueled by television? They aren't. That's why I cut and paste memes, so I don't have to pretend to be the meme as opposed to you pretending to be Hitch or Charlie Rose or Salon or whoever you read and half regurgitate back. You've taken your anorexic binging and purging to a whole new level, now you purge words and ideas. But you're the level-headed one who even gets along with her ex...nevermind the estranged sister, the son who had to get the f*** away from you and the many references to therapists and therapies, no doubt your only human contact other than the ladies folding towels in the back room at work who have MORE CLASS AND INTELLIGENCE in ONE PINKY FINGER than you do in your whole damaged, starved and self-abused body. But you are fortunate. Pull up a Marlboro Box that you consider furniture and listen closely to what I am about to tell you: You are kidding yourself.

28c0iec.jpg

Yes, I am very fortunate. I have a safe and happy home. A nice car and career. A loving family and a wonderful son. Good food to eat. Access to good health care. Friends who are intelligent, loyal, and interesting. And a wonderful cat. Very fortunate indeed. I'll take that Marlboro crate over a cardboard box any day. I am grateful for what I have. So many have so less. I had no idea you watched Dexter. I figured you must have as you pretty much summarized the show in one sentence. And I just mentioned two days ago I started watching it. I don't read the majority of your posts. Nobody does. Who has time for that? Obviously you read all of mine. You have no clue what I do for a living. You think you do. Many think they know. But you have no idea.

Yes, I am very fortunate. I have a safe and happy home. A nice car and career. A loving family and a wonderful son. Good food to eat. Access to good health care. Friends who are intelligent, loyal, and interesting. And a wonderful cat. Very fortunate indeed. I'll take that Marlboro crate over a cardboard box any day. I am grateful for what I have. So many have so less. I had no idea you watched Dexter. I figured you must have as you pretty much summarized the show in one sentence. And I just mentioned two days ago I started watching it. I don't read the majority of your posts. Nobody does. Who has time for that? Obviously you read all of mine. You have no clue what I do for a living. You think you do. Many think they know. But you have no idea.

My Dark Passenger would like you to know the ice truck killer is Dexter's brother and Deb's boyfriend. Rita is killed by Trinity.Travis imagined Gellar the whole timee, Doakes is killed by Dexter and Dexter decides to hide in Portland by working at a lumber mill at the end of the series. Oh and Deb dies. Can't wait to watch you channel Lila, lulz.

My Dark Passenger would like you to know the ice truck killer is Dexter's brother and Deb's boyfriend. Rita is killed by Trinity.Travis imagined Gellar the whole timee, Doakes is killed by Dexter and Dexter decides to hide in Portland by working at a lumber mill at the end of the series. Oh and Deb dies. Can't wait to watch you channel Lila, lulz.

Lila was hot. Too bad she was a psycho and had to die. Deb dies? I love Deb! One of the best female characters on TV, imo. By the time I get around to season seven or eight, I am sure I will have forgotten.

Lila was hot. Too bad she was a psycho and had to die. Deb dies? I love Deb! One of the best female characters on TV, imo. By the time I get around to season seven or eight, I am sure I will have forgotten.

As indicated by the fact you forget that I'm feeding the shit you're trying to insult me with ten minutes previous. Such clarity. So much free thinking. Dexter knocks up Rita and has a baby. Harrison serves as a springboard for Dexter to muse on his own morality in front of such innocence. It gets old around season 5.

As indicated by the fact you forget that I'm feeding the shit you're trying to insult me with ten minutes previous. Such clarity. So much free thinking. Dexter knocks up Rita and has a baby. Harrison serves as a springboard for Dexter to muse on his own morality in front of such innocence. It gets old around season 5.

I'm a third of the way into season three.

I'm a third of the way into season three.

So what exactly do you do for a living that allows you to watch over 30 hours of television in four days? Is collecting SSI considered a career to you?

So what exactly do you do for a living that allows you to watch over 30 hours of television in four days? Is collecting SSI considered a career to you?

I am not collecting any benefits from any government or ex husbands. I work for a living sweetie. If I can't find time to watch a show and work how are you able to post here each and every day 24/7--minus the seven hours you sleep each night--and hold down A JOB? I know. You don't have a real job. You are a part-time manager for an apartment complex which pays your rent and a small stipend. Then you collect disability and food stamps and Medicaid. Medicaid paid for your neck surgery--no doubt. So you have all the free time in the world to live on this website.

Back
Top Bottom