im coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)

MIDNITE

Im sorry ive not been on the forum 4 a little while, ive had a few problems back here but its nothing 2 worry about!
Ive really missed the forum!
I know theres a quite a few trolls on here, who like 2 enflame and cause chaos ect, but we observe this phenomena on all forums!
I do find this forum quite unique in nature however, in that its rather unpresedented 2 find so many trolls on the one forum all at the same time!
But generally the forum is full of nice people who like 2 politley talk about morrissey and kristeen young!

But anyways just 2 let u all know....................

Midnite is coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Theres lots of topics I need 2 post on and some topics I want 2 reply back 2 !

Oh and a new miss kristeen young topic 2 I note! ?
Goody good ! ..... shes absoulty Incredible! lol
This star is simply wonderfull ! the greatest act live in concert that has ever lived!
And blessed with the most beautifull vocals we have ever heard!!!
Awwww her singing, tis as sweet as the niteingales!
Think i need 2 make a post on that topic ...... but you all knew it was coming!!!!!

Anyways take care everyone and remember, if u cant be good - be safe!
I will be back sunday nite at about midnite!
When the magic shall begin!!!!!!! :)

Last edited:
I just have one question...do you believe in God? :rofl:

Im sorry ive not been on the forum 4 a little while, ive had a few problems back here but its nothing 2 worry about!
I know theres a quite a few trolls on here, who like 2 enflame and cause chaos ect, but we observe this phenomena on all forums!
I do find this forum quite unique in nature however, in that its rather unpresedented 2 find so many trolls on the one forum all at the same time!
But generally the forum is full of nice people who like 2 politley talk about morrissey and kristeen young!

This star is simply wonderfull ! the greatest act live in concert that has ever lived!
Think i need 2 make a post on that topic ...... but you all knew it was coming!!!!!

Hi, Midnite. I knew you would be back. Have fun!

Who starts a thread to say they will be posting on threads?? :confused:

LOL well at least your a fan of kristeen! so your forgiven! :)
Check out her CD "X" its wonderfull!!!
"Cold steal" and "I own the best of all things " incredible vocals!
I honestly think kristeen young is the most underated artist in history!!
F*CKING BRILLIANT! :)

You have no other god before me!

But just thought id anounce my return publically ! you will all be very surprised by somthing! :)

They all say im fantastic at what I do but I dismiss these vulgar words as nonsence and mear folly and hearsay! im meary quite good thats all !

Time to clean the bong water...

Hey guess what? Im not only gunna rock the boat here slighty , but im gunna sink the f***ing ship and bring everyone down with me!!!!!!

Hey guess what? Im not only gunna rock the boat here slighty , but im gunna sink the f***ing ship and bring everyone down with me!!!!!!

Oh please. You're a mildly amusing distraction at worst...best...whatevs.

Oh thank you Midnite!
I've missed you so much.
Everytime I visit Solo I look for your posts.
My life has been so empty until I saw this thread.
Let joy be unconfined.
Let there be dancing in the street.
Do you love yourself as much as we do?
Please post endless paragraphs about yourself and what you think!

It's been better on this forum without your inane babble, would you be so kind as to slip into a permanent coma? Thank you.

Never heard of you.

^^^ If I could be all these other people then wow, I am way smarter and far more clever than anyone here... hell anyone anywhere.

You think this witch-hunt is funny. I do not. You are just adding fuel to her pit fire. Thanks.

^^^ If I could be all these other people then wow, I am way smarter and far more clever than anyone here... hell anyone anywhere.

You think this witch-hunt is funny. I do not. You are just adding fuel to her pit fire. Thanks.

I think it's funny because I have a sense of humor. That, and I am well aware that nobody here takes Crystal Geezer's accusations seriously. Except you, apparently.

Levity...it does a body good.

I think it's funny because I have a sense of humor. That, and I am well aware that nobody here takes Crystal Geezer's accusations seriously. Except you, apparently.

Levity...it does a body good.

I have no evidence to suggest that ALL posters here see her as the lying, delusional, toxic person that you and I know her to be. If I did believe they all could see her as she is, then I would be laughing... loudly, I might add.

But, crazy as it seems, I do have a modicum of integrity that I would like to have recognized. Call me many things... an insensitive, meat eating, bossy, overly opinionated atheist who thinks too highly of herself at times. Fine. All those things are true. But insinuate, without evidence or even sound cause, that I am posting under another name (s) for my sick amusement or to hurt and manipulate the emotions of others is not OK. That would make me a monster. I am not a monster.

Last edited:
I have no evidence to suggest that ALL posters here see her as the lying, delusional, toxic person that you and I know her to be. If I did believe they all could see her as she is, then I would be laughing... loudly, I might add.

But, crazy as it seems, I do have a modicum of integrity that I would like to have recognized. Call me many things... an insensitive, meat eating, bossy, overly opinionated atheist who thinks too highly of herself at times. Fine. All those things are true. But insinuate, without evidence or even sound cause, that I am posting under another name (s) for my sick amusement or to hurt and manipulate the emotions of others is not OK. That would make me a monster. I am not a monster.

You take this way too seriously. WAY too seriously.

I am not interested in "calling you" anything. You are the one obsessed with labeling yourself, defining yourself, making sure everyone knows what box you fit into. I think that's why it pisses you off so much when she lobs her inane accusations that you are multiple posters...you want very badly to be seen as a certain person, the ego-self you've labored at for years and years. That's silly.

It's a f***ing fan forum. Don't take it so seriously. Even if everyone DID believe CG's accusations -which they do not- who cares? Is anybody here that important to you?

If so, you should get out more.

You take this way too seriously. WAY too seriously.

I am not interested in "calling you" anything. You are the one obsessed with labeling yourself, defining yourself, making sure everyone knows what box you fit into. I think that's why it pisses you off so much when she lobs her inane accusations that you are multiple posters...you want very badly to be seen as a certain person, the ego-self you've labored at for years and years. That's silly.

It's a f***ing fan forum. Don't take it so seriously. Even if everyone DID believe CG's accusations -which they do not- who cares? Is anybody here that important to you?

If so, you should get out more.

Yes, I shouldn't care. I know. I'm not into labeling myself. I was just doing so to make the point... that one can say a great deal about me, just don't say that.

But... don't pretend you are above the fray. I have seen times when Geezer and other posters have gotten under your skin. Remember that page long post refuting Viva's accuastionas about you? You were clearly angry and upset and did care VERY much that others knew the accusations were false. And what about that internet stalker thread? You spent two days defending yourself against her accusations. Be honest, you're not as detached as you like to appear to us... or even to yourself.

But anyhow, points taken. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom