I'm just about to inherit $4m

Hello Mr Jury.
I'm afraid to have to be the one to tell you that this whole thing is a con trick.

It happened to me. After sending the money I heard nothing for a month until I got another email telling me that the solicitor was arrested when the bank got suspicious of him trying to send the money over to me in England.

So I had to send another 500 dollars to bail him out.

Another month went by and I still heard nothing. In an effort to get this sorted I travelled over to track down the people involved.
The building given as the address is a launderette with a mailing box company and internet cafe in the back room.

When I explained to the small boy working there who I was and what I was there for he laughed and set the dog on me.
As I ran off down the street he shouted "..go away and if you see Jukebox Jury, once known as the goat, aka Phil who wrote those Morrissey guide books and is a top Man City fan when you get back to Hingerland you don't tell him about this scam cos he's next on our 'mug' list."

Sorry mate, I should have warned you. But that boy was a freakin' nutter and I'm a bit of a coward where crazy small black boys with dangerous dogs is concerned.

Hello Mr Jury.
I'm afraid to have to be the one to tell you that this whole thing is a con trick.

It happened to me. After sending the money I heard nothing for a month until I got another email telling me that the solicitor was arrested when the bank got suspicious of him trying to send the money over to me in England.

So I had to send another 500 dollars to bail him out.

Another month went by and I still heard nothing. In an effort to get this sorted I travelled over to track down the people involved.
The building given as the address is a launderette with a mailing box company and internet cafe in the back room.

When I explained to the small boy working there who I was and what I was there for he laughed and set the dog on me.
As I ran off down the street he shouted "..go away and if you see Jukebox Jury, once known as the goat, aka Phil who wrote those Morrissey guide books and is a top Man City fan when you get back to Hingerland you don't tell him about this scam cos he's next on our 'mug' list."

Sorry mate, I should have warned you. But that boy was a freakin' nutter and I'm a bit of a coward where crazy small black boys with dangerous dogs is concerned.

OK..... for the benefit of those who haven't cottoned on..... I didn't really send $350........ I didn't send a penny. I just emailed the scamsters to see how long they would think I was genuinely going along with it.:guitar:

But thanks for your concern:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

OK..... for the benefit of those who haven't cottoned on..... I didn't really send $350........ I didn't send a penny. I just emailed the scamsters to see how long they would think I was genuinely going along with it.:guitar:

But thanks for your concern:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

You better watch out for that boy then.

Look at the email I received today!! :guitar::guitar:

Dear Friend,

I am pleased to introduce a business opportunity to you, to transfer to your overseas account, sum of($10,123.000.00 USD) Ten million one hundred and twenty three thousand United States Dollars) from one of the UNION TRUST BANK PLC here in Lagos-Nigeria, I urgently want to know soonest you, If you are not capable to handle and accommodate this magnitude of funds until I resign and come over to join for an investment in your country, tell me so that I can quietly look for another reliable and honest individual/organization that would be capable and fit enough to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank a/c immediately to receive this funds, even and empty a/c can serve to receive this funds, as long as you will remain honest to me till we actualize this interest, believing that you will never let me down either now or in future.

I am Mr. John Izualo (Bsc, Msc,) the Auditors General of one of the UNION TRUST BANK PLC here in Lagos-Nigeria West Africa, during the course of our auditing, I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the our bank since 1996 and till date no body has operated on this account again, after going through some old files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account died long ago in a plane crash along with his family without leaving a[Heir/WILL]hence the funds is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account is late Engr.Joachim Jochen Axel a foreigner before his death, he was a management consultant and he died since 1992. No other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that until his sudden death he was a management consultant.

Since I hardly know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner top stand and apply as his next of kin because this money can not be approved to a local person here as his next of kin, without valid international foreign passport, but can only be approved to any foreigner with valid international passport or drivers license and foreign a/c because the money is in US dollars and the former owner of the a/c is a foreigner too, and the money can only be approved into a foreign a/c.

I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable and will meet up with strategies in which we are going to apply in other to place your name in the account owner's file as the next of kin. I need your strong assurance that you will never, never let me down. With my influence and my position in the bank the bank official can transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account that you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending on my physical arrival in your country for sharing.

The bank official Wile destroy all documents of transaction immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to any place and to build confidence you can call me for heart to heart discussion through my private satellite phone which I secured for the security! And safety of this business as you knows that this business is confidential.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total amount,60% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring.

Yours truly,

Mr. John Izualo

2mmgtq0.gif

Look at the email I received today!! :guitar::guitar:

Dear Friend,

I am pleased to introduce a business opportunity to you, to transfer to your overseas account, sum of($10,123.000.00 USD) Ten million one hundred and twenty three thousand United States Dollars) from one of the UNION TRUST BANK PLC here in Lagos-Nigeria, I urgently want to know soonest you, If you are not capable to handle and accommodate this magnitude of funds until I resign and come over to join for an investment in your country, tell me so that I can quietly look for another reliable and honest individual/organization that would be capable and fit enough to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank a/c immediately to receive this funds, even and empty a/c can serve to receive this funds, as long as you will remain honest to me till we actualize this interest, believing that you will never let me down either now or in future.

I am Mr. John Izualo (Bsc, Msc,) the Auditors General of one of the UNION TRUST BANK PLC here in Lagos-Nigeria West Africa, during the course of our auditing, I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the our bank since 1996 and till date no body has operated on this account again, after going through some old files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account died long ago in a plane crash along with his family without leaving a[Heir/WILL]hence the funds is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account is late Engr.Joachim Jochen Axel a foreigner before his death, he was a management consultant and he died since 1992. No other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that until his sudden death he was a management consultant.

Since I hardly know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner top stand and apply as his next of kin because this money can not be approved to a local person here as his next of kin, without valid international foreign passport, but can only be approved to any foreigner with valid international passport or drivers license and foreign a/c because the money is in US dollars and the former owner of the a/c is a foreigner too, and the money can only be approved into a foreign a/c.

I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable and will meet up with strategies in which we are going to apply in other to place your name in the account owner's file as the next of kin. I need your strong assurance that you will never, never let me down. With my influence and my position in the bank the bank official can transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account that you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending on my physical arrival in your country for sharing.

The bank official Wile destroy all documents of transaction immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to any place and to build confidence you can call me for heart to heart discussion through my private satellite phone which I secured for the security! And safety of this business as you knows that this business is confidential.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total amount,60% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring.

Yours truly,

Mr. John Izualo

So....... have you replied?
Please remember me when sharing out the booty:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

This is probably the most amusing thread on the forums to date.

Jukebox, go into comedy please!

JJ, This is what I rec'd yesterday. He even apologized for accessing my private email! A true Gent, indeed. I'm waiting on so much money now...but once I receive it, I'll be able to buy you and Snowy a lovely wedding present. :thumb:

BARRISTER MICHAEL IZUKA...LLB
MICHLAWCHAMBERS
34 PALE ROAD
WUSE ZONE II
F.C.T
ABUJA NIGERIA.
NUM:+234-80-349-617-82

Dear Friend,

I must apologize on the strange manner I have jumped into your private e-mail, on my quest for a reliable and trusted partner for a highly important and lucrative venture cum investment. I came across your contact as a reliable partner for this venture. I am {Barrister Michael Izuka} A registered Legal practitioner with federal republic of Nigeria and personal Attorney to an {FOREING CITIZEN} who owns a Textile company in My country.

MY PROPOSITION”

My client the managing director of NEIL MAK Textile Company Ltd, until his death in cardiac arrest in the Niger Clinic on the 10th of December 2007, He banked with the{OCEANIC BANK PLC LAGOS} My client has a balance of US$9M (Nine Million United States Dollars only) which the bank now unquestionably expects it to be claimed by the next-of-kin of the Late beneficiary.

Fervent valuable efforts are being made by the Bank to locate his next-of-kin without success. I personally tried reaching his home in the states with the phone number he left with me before his untimely death (5093450336), this phone has been disconnected.

A few days ago I received a letter from the bank mandating me as his personal attorney to provide the next of kin to my Late client within the next 14 bank working days, or have his account declared "UNSERVICEABLE OR HAVE IT CONFISICATED " I now seek your permission to have your name {STAND}as a next-of-kin to my Late client so that the bank would have the fund released and paid intoyour bank account as the beneficiary next-of-kin, all documents and proves to enable you get this fund US$6m are in place.

COMPENSATION "
I will compensate you with 40%of the said fund, while I will have 50%, the 10% will be for the expenses we might incur during the course of thistransition am assuring you of a 100% risk free involvement Your share stays while the rest would be for me, I will visit your country disbursement upon the completion of this transaction.

If this proposal is OK by you and you do wish to take advantage of the trust, I hope to bestow on you, then kindly get back to me to With your personal informations to my private email address below

Barrister Michael Izuka "
Email.. [email protected]
Phone Num:+234-80-349-617-82

information such as:
1.FULL NAME......
2.RESSIDENTIAL ADDRESS....
3.AGE.......
4.SEX....
5.PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER....
6.FAX NUMBER {if any}....
7.COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.....
8, OCCUPATION......

As soon as all these information is being sent i will forward it immediately to the holding bank where my late client deposited his fund for them to contact you as the new true next of kin to my late client,

Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation

Yours faithfully,

{BARRISTER MICHAEL IZUKA}
S.A.N.

JJ, This is what I rec'd yesterday. He even apologized for accessing my private email! A true Gent, indeed. I'm waiting on so much money now...but once I receive it, I'll be able to buy you and Snowy a lovely wedding present. :thumb:

BARRISTER MICHAEL IZUKA...LLB
MICHLAWCHAMBERS
34 PALE ROAD
WUSE ZONE II
F.C.T
ABUJA NIGERIA.
NUM:+234-80-349-617-82

Dear Friend,

I must apologize on the strange manner I have jumped into your private e-mail, on my quest for a reliable and trusted partner for a highly important and lucrative venture cum investment. I came across your contact as a reliable partner for this venture. I am {Barrister Michael Izuka} A registered Legal practitioner with federal republic of Nigeria and personal Attorney to an {FOREING CITIZEN} who owns a Textile company in My country.

MY PROPOSITION”

My client the managing director of NEIL MAK Textile Company Ltd, until his death in cardiac arrest in the Niger Clinic on the 10th of December 2007, He banked with the{OCEANIC BANK PLC LAGOS} My client has a balance of US$9M (Nine Million United States Dollars only) which the bank now unquestionably expects it to be claimed by the next-of-kin of the Late beneficiary.

Fervent valuable efforts are being made by the Bank to locate his next-of-kin without success. I personally tried reaching his home in the states with the phone number he left with me before his untimely death (5093450336), this phone has been disconnected.

A few days ago I received a letter from the bank mandating me as his personal attorney to provide the next of kin to my Late client within the next 14 bank working days, or have his account declared "UNSERVICEABLE OR HAVE IT CONFISICATED " I now seek your permission to have your name {STAND}as a next-of-kin to my Late client so that the bank would have the fund released and paid intoyour bank account as the beneficiary next-of-kin, all documents and proves to enable you get this fund US$6m are in place.

COMPENSATION "
I will compensate you with 40%of the said fund, while I will have 50%, the 10% will be for the expenses we might incur during the course of thistransition am assuring you of a 100% risk free involvement Your share stays while the rest would be for me, I will visit your country disbursement upon the completion of this transaction.

If this proposal is OK by you and you do wish to take advantage of the trust, I hope to bestow on you, then kindly get back to me to With your personal informations to my private email address below

Barrister Michael Izuka "
Email.. [email protected]
Phone Num:+234-80-349-617-82

information such as:
1.FULL NAME......
2.RESSIDENTIAL ADDRESS....
3.AGE.......
4.SEX....
5.PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER....
6.FAX NUMBER {if any}....
7.COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.....
8, OCCUPATION......

As soon as all these information is being sent i will forward it immediately to the holding bank where my late client deposited his fund for them to contact you as the new true next of kin to my late client,

Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation

Yours faithfully,

{BARRISTER MICHAEL IZUKA}
S.A.N.

Sounds genuine to me.....have you sent off your details?

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom