in a seaside town?

northernleech

this is not confirmed but there may be a morrissey p.a around the release of the bona drag in september .. in a seaside town ?? i am not being a tease , this is as much as i know at the moment and as i say it is not yet confirmed , but it is from an informed source !

What is a "p.a", to the uninformed?

this is not confirmed but there may be a morrissey p.a around the release of the bona drag in september .. in a seaside town ?? i am not being a tease , this is as much as i know at the moment and as i say it is not yet confirmed , but it is from an informed source !

God,not another one :rolleyes:

Ah, that makes more sense Kewpie, thanks. Personal Assistant did come to mind firstly, but then I thought it's a little creepy that we should be informed as to when his personal assistants are coming out to play!

Unless they're talent scouting for Morrissey disciples for a brand new talent show!

i know , i know !! it's not from a moz/emi source , i don't know any more and it may all come to nothing but it IS in discussion !

Now we'll get - "maybe its in..", "or it could be in..", "I hope its in.." ,"it might even be in..", "a man in the pub told me..."

I hope I haven't killed your thread btw

Last edited:
Now we'll get - "maybe its in..", "or it could be in..", "I hope its in.." ,"it might even be in..", "a man in the pub told me..."

I hope I haven't killed your thread btw

the reason i am being cagey is that i was told to keep it under wraps and i haven't ! ( bad boy ! naughty boy ! to your bed !!) got to admit i am already thinkin which seaside town would/could it be ! my hope now is that he will do a seaside town mini tour !!

the reason i am being cagey is that i was told to keep it under wraps and i haven't ! ( bad boy ! naughty boy ! to your bed !!) got to admit i am already thinkin which seaside town would/could it be ! my hope now is that he will do a seaside town mini tour !!

We're off! Whenever I hear EDILS ,I think of Morecambe. If you ever get the chance to go,don't

Last edited:
didnt we have a lovely day the day we went to bangor:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom