Morrissey Central "In Our Life." (December 19, 2020)

A blurry picture of a 16-year-old Moz, link to Miley Cyrus' Instagram and a montage of Barbara Windsor holding a copy of California Son.

unnamed-2_cy5hfr.jpg
0-1_jiobaq.jpg

top photograph, Morrissey aged 16, by Margaret Dwyer

Montage by theironbridge via Instagram.

Last edited:
Do you think she ever listened to it? I happen to think it was a shit idea to make that record and it’s been part of the reason some of his fans have deserted him.
Absolute rubbish. They left in their droves because he asked them to support right wing politics. Utter and total anathema to anyone who ever had at least a passing interest in the world of The Smiths or Steve. The covers album made no difference either way except when the collaborators were told about Steve's idiotic politics and chose to distance themselves from the whole sorry project.

No, but maybe she might know and like those songs?

Morrissey loves those songs, so why not make a covers album? He has the right to, Surface.

If California Son is part of the reason some of his fans have deserted him, then I don't get what kind of fans they really are.

Oh do f*** off you one eyed prick. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, I thought his last album was his best for a while but also thought CS was absolute shit.

Oh do f*** off you one eyed prick. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, I thought his last album was his best for a while but also thought CS was absolute shit.

Why are you being so agressive? I wasn't being disrespectful to you.

Of course you are entitled to an opinion.

And so am I.

And I love California Son.

Think your missing the point, we know this is Sam, the majority of people who get sight of Morrissey Central will assume it’s Morrissey and a picture like that, posted before Barbara has been laid to rest is distasteful.
At least it's not as bad as that photo of the Lakers fan they posted after the death of Kobe Bryant. Central is an absolute mess.

No, but maybe she might know and like those songs?

Morrissey loves those songs, so why not make a covers album? He has the right to, Surface.

If California Son is part of the reason some of his fans have deserted him, then I don't get what kind of fans they really are.

:)

Of course she loves the album its a great album. Dont pay any attention
the skinny troll bots they dont even have ears to listen to music.🤖

they make up stories as to why Moz lost a fan. the price of mustard anything their weak minds come up with.😎

I'm still here too, but nearly every interview he does is a car crash.
And I’m pleased we both are.... now what interview are you on about... the one that hasn’t been delivered, or the futuristic one that has some how just never materialised...
Correct me if I’m wrong here, but it seems like it’s the moz haters who are twiddling their thumbs and waiting for the negatives here?
Have you ever heard the likes of me get my tights twisted with the left ball somehow entangled ???? No

At least it's not as bad as that photo of the Lakers fan they posted after the death of Kobe Bryant. Central is an absolute mess.
Now come on Amy, stop shit stirring
Why drag this up at this time of the day.. Eh
You in tier 4 my dear?

Like Why? Like, she's a twat. Like.
The lass can chant mind ,
And that’s all she needs ...
Yes the clambering over fast moving cars in videos.... with brilo pads over Her little bits , isn’t very artistic at all .... do what I do, ignore the videos.... listen to her voice....
credit where it’s due, the lass has come a long way since Hannah Mon4kingtana

Now come on Amy, stop shit stirring
Why drag this up at this time of the day.. Eh
You in tier 4 my dear?
Just pointing out that whoever runs Central (Sam?) has a history of posting tacky photos of/about dead celebrities before they are even cold. And no, I'm in tier 3.

🤖

maybe we should organize a committee of troll bots and submit the names to Moz so then he can organize his website accordingly.🤒
photos of comets instead of photos of Moz and Moz albums.o_O

Just pointing out that whoever runs Central (Sam?) has a history of posting tacky photos of/about dead celebrities before they are even cold. And no, I'm in tier 3.
Well this is it any, who does run central. Me I haven’t a clue.
Does anyone really know?
I just love the mystery of it all really.
As I said earlier moz will have control, maybe along with young sammy?
Moz wouldn’t give complete control unless he was happy with these “photoshop”things.... now would he,
So I would presume he’s quite happy, otherwise young sammy could be in the same inheritance league as messers Joyce and cannon... 🤑🤑🤑

they make up stories as to why Moz lost a fan. the price of mustard anything their weak minds come up with.😎

Yes, it seems that there are a few people in here who are always ready to slag Morrissey off. No matter what it is that's posted.

I'm not an acritical fan, but I value fairness and justice.:)

I know she's just died, so I must rephrase it: she might have known and liked those songs.

Why post a picture of Barbara Windsor looking at California Son?
Because your American Idol calls himself the California Son. Do you foreign British people know that California's Son likes to f*** with your head? He posts a pic of himself as a teenager at Ports O'Call in San Pedro in his hometown Moz Angeles, then shows some big tit blond foreign lady looking at California Son so you British people will keep buying off the mporiumuk. Its called American Capitalism, just like Nike, Under Armour, Disney, Levis, McDonalds, KFC, HP, Apple Hollister, Vans, etc..all you foreigners favorite brands.

Dead celebrity’s have, as we all know has been a theme since the smiths, even pre smiths...
I can even remember from autobiography, his father saying “your to interested in the dead”
Or words to that effect
Moz reply was “yes I know “
Or words to that effect...

So let’s not get to carried away with such things...
any how to much lighter things Amy,
And how has your Xmas been ruined????

🤖

maybe we should organize a committee of troll bots and submit the names to Moz so then he can organize his website accordingly.🤒
photos of comets instead of photos of Moz and Moz albums.o_O
I firstly recommend vegan 777 to the committee..... seconded by.... surface.... perhaps....
(Talk about shit stirring Amy😜)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom