Morrissey Central "IN THE PLASTIC ART" (October 6, 2021)

IMG_0998_pryxik.jpg
IMG_0993_mondkh.jpg
IMG_0991_qfh9or.png
IMG_0992_kr0xrh.jpg
IMG_0977_kttcsn.jpg
IMG_0988_hoy71h.jpg
IMG_0994_dfzpai.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I always say my Photoshop jobs are mock ups. There is no plan for anyone to release any of these as real records. These are from my iron bridge FB page. John Kier kindly let me use his picture of the playbill to mess around with. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up. Although I imagine in these parts it was a nice opportunity to get people riled about M's recent releases.

I always say my Photoshop jobs are mock ups. There is no plan for anyone to release any of these as real records. These are from my iron bridge FB page. John Kier kindly let me use his picture of the playbill to mess around with. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up. Although I imagine in these parts it was a nice opportunity to get people riled about M's recent releases.
You see Sham, you, along with that Kier knob, are beyond desperate to for acknowledgement by M or his team, or the other Sham. And to think, no one knew you 4 years ago, cos you hadn’t been to a single gig. Now you’re like a bad penny.
Use your time more constructively, you’re a bright lad.
Kier is just dirt at the bottom of one’s shoes.

You see Sham, you, along with that Kier knob, are beyond desperate to for acknowledgement by M or his team, or the other Sham. And to think, no one knew you 4 years ago, cos you hadn’t been to a single gig. Now you’re like a bad penny.
Use your time more constructively, you’re a bright lad.
Kier is just dirt at the bottom of one’s shoes.
I don’t know what’s funnier. This post or Keir’s hissy fit on SM from this post.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom