Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

We will have to agree to disagree about Uncle Skinny. I still think he is a bully. He also openly admits he is no longer a Morrissey fan but still posts on a Morrissey fan site and continues to trash Morrissey's name and hurt and upset Morrissey's family, friends and fans.

You seem very concerned about Morrissey's reputation how he comes across in the press his PR (Public Relations). Why do you think Morrissey needs or wants your help with that? You never criticise Uncle Skinny for the things he says.

It is true The Smiths attracted a lot of left-wing fans and Morrissey did as a solo artist as well. I'm a Morrissey fan, a fan of his *solo* work! Uncle Skinny is left-wing and shares your political views. I'm not especially political myself. I'm more interested in a person's character like why are they full of hatred and contempt for some people? Why are they a bully? Why do they have so much anger? Why are they aggressive? that sort of thing. You can be left-wing or right-wing or not be political at all and still bully people. It doesn't bother me if Morrissey fans are left-wing, right-wing or not political at all what matters more to me in the content of their character and if they are a genuine fan. Uncle Skinny has said he is no longer a Morrissey 'fan' at all he seems to hate Morrissey and he doesn't have respect for him. Morrissey didn't used to vote he used to not believe in voting at all he supported Brexit but he didn't vote in the election he has recently shown support for Anne Marie Waters. Morrissey supports Israel.

He needs help with his reputation because in 2019 his career looked unsavable - even people who liked him were accepting the ridiculous claims circulating about him.

I don't know if he wants it - but I did make myself traceable (it's not fair otherwise) - so if he really, really hates it, they can tell me. And I will try to persuade his team, that I am in fact, right about this.

On a side note - this biography is great. She's such a fascinatingly awful person, but (now that Larkin's work has survived the damage) it was only her own life that she ruined.

monica jones.jpg

Also - I didn't get any sleep, so will be spending another day feeling like death.

He needs help with his reputation because in 2019 his career looked unsavable - even people who liked him were accepting the ridiculous claims circulating about him.

I don't know if he wants it - but I did make myself traceable (it's not fair otherwise) - so if he really, really hates it, they can tell me. And I will try to persuade his team, that I am in fact, right about this.
:rolleyes:

OY now you and skinny and BGVelcro and Radish and Melvin and surface and the other assorted trolls have resurrected Moz career. Because it 'looked' 'unsalvable' to the confederation of nutter trolls.o_O
first you unsave him and moments later you all save them.:crazy:

Yeah - it's very similar to that period - except the internet means there's more of it & it travels further (one of the worst articles about him is a Russian propaganda piece).

His reputation is stealth improving & after 2 years I don't think he'll mention AM or FB again (unless it's to say he doesn't support them - she didn't do anything undeniably racist until August 2019 when she was recruited by Generation Identity UK, who then collapsed & that was after Pingate in May 2019, which is the last time he supported her in public) - but the core problem remains the same: he's not talking to the press/tv/radio/podcasts/vlogs & his social media is a bin fire.
He’s incredibly resourceful when he needs to be: doubley confounded by the media and Covid—he only goes and makes another LP. I was surprised, but obviously it’s the best possible thing to do regardless of the circumstances.

The irony is, without that press-pandemic conflation he’d probably be touring and being affected by bad reviews. As it is, he’s enjoying a growing presence in popular culture and actualising the talent and goodwill of others who have unexpected time on their hands.

He has a knack of turning disaster into an apparent godsend. As much as an ability to do the reverse.

You’ll wait a long time for that phone call.

He’s incredibly resourceful when he needs to be: doubley confounded by the media and Covid—he only goes and makes another LP. I was surprised, but obviously it’s the best possible thing to do regardless of the circumstances.

The irony is, without that press-pandemic conflation he’d probably be touring and being affected by bad reviews. As it is, he’s enjoying a growing presence in popular culture and actualising the talent and goodwill of others who have unexpected time on their hands.

He has a knack of turning disaster into an apparent godsend. As much as an ability to do the reverse.

Yeah, he does seem to liven up when he's in serious trouble.

Being stuck at home meant I could do a lot of research on him, put it into context & hopefully I'll be able to refine a snappy defense for every allegation, plus an overall counter explanation. And then let it drift about the internet while banging on about it to every journalist I know.

One of my best friends just joined A Liberal Broadsheet That Will Be Nameless. I will be relentless.

Yeah, he does seem to liven up when he's in serious trouble.

Being stuck at home meant I could do a lot of research on him, put it into context & hopefully I'll be able to refine a snappy defense for every allegation, plus an overall counter explanation. And then let it drift about the internet while banging on about it to every journalist I know.

One of my best friends just joined A Liberal Broadsheet That Will Be Nameless. I will be relentless.
Don’t expect thanks.

Except from me.

You’ll wait a long time for that phone call.

That's a good thing!

I dread the thought...

But if I was properly anonymous that could be frightening because you don't know if it's going to be one of those situations where they (in this case, me) want your attention & turn on you if they don't get it.

Why would Morrissey or members of his family, friends or his team phone you up? Are you hoping for a job in his PR team? Have you ever met Morrissey in person, face to face and had a conversion with him? Does he know who you are? Have you ever been to Morrissey concert?

Morrissey is aware of who Uncle Skinny is yet I doubt he has ever called him up why would he? He has got better things to do. The same with Hugh I doubt he phoned him or texted him or emailed him personally. You might not know this but Morrissey doesn't actually like this website there is a lot of bullying and hatred on this website it is no longer just a 'fan' website or music website.

:rolleyes:

OY now you and skinny and BGVelcro and Radish and Melvin and surface and the other assorted trolls have resurrected Moz career. Because it 'looked' 'unsalvable' to the confederation of nutter trolls.o_O
first you unsave him and moments later you all save them.:crazy:

Don't be daft.

🧐

all these so called Moz dissers and then saviors are on the :banned:list:lbf:
yet Hugh and the others contiune to show up in the parking lot in disguise.:blushing:
skinny has moved on to become the new FH Mike Expert.:rolleyes:
question: why was FH dumped by Suede after one rehearsal song?
because he sucked? no because Suede didnt want to become the
next FH Mike Band:lbf:
as if there has ever been such a thing as a FH Mike band.

Why would Morrissey or members of his family, friends or his team phone you up? Are you hoping for a job in his PR team? Have you ever met Morrissey in person, face to face and had a conversion with him? Does he know who you are? Have you ever been to Morrissey concert?

Morrissey is aware of who Uncle Skinny is yet I doubt he has ever called him up why would he? He has got better things to do. The same with Hugh I doubt he phoned him or texted him or emailed him personally. You might not know this but Morrissey doesn't actually like this website there is a lot of bullying and hatred on this website it is no longer just a 'fan' website or music website.

It's just polite to give someone an option to quietly tell you to mind your own...

You clearly haven't looked around here.

I’ve seen it all before. I’ve heard it all before c.1992-1994. Complete with the predictions of doom. The biggest threat to all artists is the lockdown. So start getting your knickers in a twist about that.
The obvious difference being that the music Morrissey was making c. 1992 - 1994 was actually good, whereas now it’s been decades since he’s written a tune that anyone but a diehard could feasibly enjoy.

The obvious difference being that the music Morrissey was making c. 1992 - 1994 was actually good, whereas now it’s been decades since he’s written a tune that anyone but a diehard could feasibly enjoy.
There’s nothing obvious about that. Although I was just thinking about how this site is often seized as an opportunity to impose a single narrative. There’s more of the colonialist in you than you care to admit.

🧐

WTF now you are posting colonialism FFS:blushing:

There’s nothing obvious about that. Although I was just thinking about how this site is often seized as an opportunity to impose a single narrative. There’s more of the colonialist in you than you care to admit.
Even subjectivity has its limit. There was a time when Morrissey’s output was strong enough that his aesthetic flirtations with the taboo fortified his overall mystique. Those days have long since passed and there’s absolutely no sex or poetry in this current round of self-sabotage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom