Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Even subjectivity has its limit. There was a time when Morrissey’s output was strong enough that his aesthetic flirtations with the taboo fortified his overall mystique. Those days have long since passed and there’s absolutely no sex or poetry in this current round of self-sabotage.

🧐
WTF?? who are you now the new 'imaginary woke philosopher'?:crazy:
what are the 'limits of subjectivity'???????:crazy:

Even subjectivity has its limit. There was a time when Morrissey’s output was strong enough that his aesthetic flirtations with the taboo fortified his overall mystique. Those days have long since passed and there’s absolutely no sex or poetry in this current round of self-sabotage.

Imagine the play that could be written though - Beech Mount in lockdown, his mother dying, his press in meltdown, his nephew on his Facebook... him reminiscing about obscure idols... Harvey Nicks shut.

It's just polite to give someone an option to quietly tell you to mind your own...
You didn't answer my questions. Have you ever been to a Morrissey concert? Have you ever met Morrissey face to face and had a conversion with him? Does Morrissey know who you are?

I just don't understand why Morrissey would call you. Why would he phone a random person on a website he doesn't like? Morrissey might of never phoned Uncle Skinny up but that doesn't mean he approves of his behaviour.

o_O
a play about Sam on FB?:crazy:
that would be a great success:crazy:
maybe 5 on site trolls would go look at it. none having any money to
actually pay for the ticket:cool:

You have Mike Leigh’s number?

tumblr_inline_pajjaz6Xf11qeyowp_500.gif

🧐

all these so called Moz dissers and then saviors are on the :banned:list:lbf:
yet Hugh and the others contiune to show up in the parking lot in disguise.:blushing:
skinny has moved on to become the new FH Mike Expert.:rolleyes:
question: why was FH dumped by Suede after one rehearsal song?
because he sucked? no because Suede didnt want to become the
next FH Mike Band:lbf:
as if there has ever been such a thing as a FH Mike band.
Not sure if Nerak has ever been to a live Morrissey concert.

Is Uncle Skinny now friends with Mike Joyce? Surface knows lots of the Manchester musicians. Surface said he has seen Morrissey live many times.

You didn't answer my questions. Have you ever been to a Morrissey concert? Have you ever met Morrissey face to face and had a conversion with him? Does Morrissey know who you are?

I just don't understand why Morrissey would call you. Why would he phone a random person on a website he doesn't like? Morrissey might of never phoned Uncle Skinny up but that doesn't mean he approves of his behaviour.

Yes. No. Unlikely.

I don't know why you don't understand - in general - if someone posts about you frequently you might (might) want to check that they're not likely to accost you outside Waitrose.

Yes. No. Unlikely.

I don't know why you don't understand - in general - if someone posts about you frequently you might (might) want to check that they're not likely to accost you outside Waitrose.
Well you're weird, aintcha? Think ya got morrissey saviour complex. Seems to me you're the last person ol Moz would be interested in here. He doesn't like dullards, see.

Yes. No. Unlikely.

You have seen Morrissey live in concert. Did you try and get on the stage?

Morrissey doesn't like this website. How do you know Morrissey ever looks at this website and reads your posts?

Like I said before Morrissey has probably never phoned Uncle Skinny but that doesn't mean he approves of his behaviour.

You say that you live in Scotland and London. I guess there is a chance you might meet Morrissey in London. I wonder if Morrissey is more of a Sainsbury's man than Waitrose. Sainsbury's have some nice vegan food. I wonder if you have another property in Bowdon, Cheshire.

You like your numbers.

they catch me by surprise. I saw recently that the offsprings most popular song on Spotify isn’t what I thought it would be and was from a way later album. Had half a billion views. If I had been asked I would never have said that they were still that popular that far into there career

Back
Top Bottom