Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

😶

they work differently in that victims collapse
and get the sweats bur if you survive its like any other vaccine:hammer:

Nope. Vaccines take years of study. This one was done in less than a year's time.

The reason vaccines and other medicines take years to approve is that the approval process includes deciding whether or not to proceed to the next stage of development, usually based on commercial reasons. In this case, the vaccines were always going to be produced so the commercial decisions were effectively already made, so each stage ran on continuously from the last.

This man has a point. When I had the first symptoms of coronavirus I phoned my (ex)doctor and she didn't want to order a test. Later I knew that if I tested positive she was obliged to make the follow-up. It seems it was too much work for her or maybe she didn't want to take the risk or spend the time. She was a bitch with others too, but that's not a consolation. Bitch.

I have a quite expensive -and useless in a pandemics- pre-paid medicine system (it's like a health insurance) and when I phoned they sended me a doctor to my home who didn't test me either. She said I had Covid by the obvious symptoms (loss of taste and smell and others) and she just prescribed oral Ibuprofen and a follow-up using an app. Later I knew that where I live (Buenos Aires Province, Argentina) doctors had received "suggestions" of not testing people. To the point that until now you can't buy a basic test in a drugstore in the whole country. It seems it was a political decision aimed to keep the number of cases low until everything exploded after Easter.

My feeling in every single moment was that I was abandoned without proper medical atention. I felt like trash, I was denied even a proper test. Ibuprofen alone was a joke, I barely could breathe. Luckyly at the beginning the saturation was not bad. I was afraid because I didn't want to be hospitalized. Summarizing, as I couldn't sleep because of the cough and the pain I began to read and I found in Amazon a book about Covid by a Peruvian oncologist. The book was written in a rush, so it's not perfectly edited, but the approach made sense to me. He says you do not need to wait until you get pneumonia or your oxygen saturation is low, because then you need hospitalization and that situation is life threatening because of a number of reasons, one of them is that you may not get a bed. He proposes a preventive treatment from the first day you have a typical symptom (not during incubation). He describes how to differentiate those two periods.

The treatment is based in 3 pillars: antibiotics to avoid or treat pneumonia, aspirin to prevent thrombosis, corticosteroids and ibuprofen to treat inflammation. These two last helped me to breathe. I felt less than nothing, I was neglected because I was not dying (yet). But at the same time being mistreated made me do something instead of waiting to have pneumonia or low oxygen saturation. I know this was just a battle, not the whole war. Anyway, maybe my little story is useful to someone, somewhere.

He covered a lot in spite of Carlson's really annoying interview style. The part where he talks about people who have had covid and the "golden ticket" should at least give you something positive to take from your experience.
Still, as he kept repeating, something is wrong.

The new normal?
https://happen.network/

I never had a golden ticket.

I'm no expert, but I would say that it is a big problem, despite the fact that it doesn't seem to be terribly serious. I do think the media is blowing it up quite a bit. The most dangerous factors or coronavirus are it's extreme contagiousness and how little we know about it.
The mortality rate has gone up from 1% to 3.4%, which is alarming but still not very much. Coronavirus certainly is not a death sentence. Most of the deaths are people with weak immune systems because of age and underlying medical conditions. Plus, many people only experience mild flu-like symptoms.
Still, I presume that it will only get worse if we take much longer to extinguish it.
it wont extinguish..Coronavirusess have been around centuries...

The Telegraph reminds readers, today, of the increasingly apparent (if still nascent) consequences of our nation’s most recent—and perhaps most catastrophic—post-war folly: it’s now cancer that’s out of control and seemingly conspiring with Covid to overwhelm ‘our’ NHS—to the extent that there’s new pressure for (you’ve guessed it!) another lockdown to spare our healthcare system.

“the Prime Minister is under mounting pressure from scientists to postpone Freedom Day because of the allegedly worrying advance of the Indian variant, with one respiratory consultant painting an apocalyptic picture of ‘mini Covid volcanoes erupting at hospitals around the country, which are threatening to explode.

“Here we go, all aboard the Excuses Roundabout. Because lockdown created a healthcare disaster [thousands of untreated, and so now irreversible, cancer cases], the NHS is in danger of not coping, so we need more lockdown to protect the NHS. Can anyone spot the flaw in this circular logic?”

and yet she has 1000000 times your intellect
Notice how he didn't bother to really rebut her point about FDA approval and especially long term testing (which is why I'd hesitate to take it), he just went after her 'character' instead.

He covered a lot in spite of Carlson's really annoying interview style. The part where he talks about people who have had covid and the "golden ticket" should at least give you something positive to take from your experience.
Still, as he kept repeating, something is wrong.

The new normal?
https://happen.network/
Yeah an actual credible doctor has concerns about the vaccine yet there are people on this thread who will try and tell you that the only people that have concerns about the vaccine are crazy tin foil hat folks. The gaslighting is quite something.

Notice how he didn't bother to really rebut her point about FDA approval and especially long term testing (which is why I'd hesitate to take it), he just went after her 'character' instead.
She’s a disingenuous con artist that appeals to the absolute lowest common denominator (evidenced clearly in your and rifke’s admiration for her). Sometimes stupid just is.

Back
Top Bottom