Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Silly prick, that picture will come back to haunt him at the next general election, when they come 3rd yet again.
Sir Ed Davey is a nice person. You might not like the Lib Dems and you might not agree with them politically but to call someone you don't know and have never met a "silly prick" just comes across as immature it isn't something a true gentleman would do. There is no need for profanity and insults. I noticed that you sometimes put Morrissey down in the same way. You give poor "Vegan Cro Spirit" a really hard time sometimes.

Does anyone know if Morrissey is against or for the Covid vaccine? Or maybe he doesn't care either way if people have it or not. I haven't heard him speak about this issue. I'm worried that the vaccine might have been tested on animals but I'm not sure. Is it true that the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine has chimpanzee DNA in it? Is it a gene therapy or a regular vaccine? I don't understand the science. I'm not a medical person.

Does anyone know if Morrissey is against or for the Covid vaccine? Or maybe he doesn't care either way if people have it or not. I haven't heard him speak about this issue. I'm worried that the vaccine might have been tested on animals but I'm not sure. Is it true that the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine has chimpanzee DNA in it? Is it a gene therapy or a regular vaccine? I don't understand the science. I'm not a medical person.
I'm sure Morrissey has strong opinions about it. What worries me more is the fact that mainstream media, lazy thinkers who usually prefer the adherence to other people's opinions instead of producing their own ideas and people who don't have the guts to endure being publicy harassed, all of them support just one way of thinking about how to deal with this problem. It´s as if the absolutism that is growing in governments around the globe has been transferred to scientific thought. Where are the times when the debate of different ideas was considered desirable, healthy and an instrument of scientific advancement? We are coming back to the dark ages and it's not strange that Morrissey and others don't want to be burned at the stake of the single line of thought.

I'm sure Morrissey has strong opinions about it. What worries me more is the fact that mainstream media, lazy thinkers who usually prefer the adherence to other people's opinions instead of producing their own ideas and people who don't have the guts to endure being publicy harassed, all of them support just one way of thinking about how to deal with this problem. It´s as if the absolutism that is growing in governments around the globe has been transferred to scientific thought. Where are the times when the debate of different ideas was considered desirable, healthy and an instrument of scientific advancement? We are coming back to the dark ages and it's not strange that Morrissey and others don't want to be burned at the stake of the single line of thought.

I've not seen you offer anything in the way of an alternative way to minimise the threat that COVID presents. We are not 'coming back to the dark ages' except in the attitudes of people like you who ignore the scientifically and epidemiologically provable data in order to propagate your own ignorance and prejudices about a subject you palpably know little about.

So far Morrissey's said nothing about the vaccine.

When he was talking about Covid he was blaming the meat industry & was raging that nothing was being done about it.

He muttered a bit about Big Brother conformism - but didn't clarify what he meant.

Sam's obviously an anti-vaxxer.

So far Morrissey's said nothing about the vaccine.

When he was talking about Covid he was blaming the meat industry & was raging that nothing was being done about it.

He muttered a bit about Big Brother conformism - but didn't clarify what he meant.

Sam's obviously an anti-vaxxer.
I think Morrissey is worried about the lack of animal welfare and protection in China. The animal rights record there is pretty bad.

Morrissey is probably against animal testing vivisection. I don't know if he worries about the chimpanzee DNA thing in the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine. I don't understand it.

I've not seen you offer anything in the way of an alternative way to minimise the threat that COVID presents. We are not 'coming back to the dark ages' except in the attitudes of people like you who ignore the scientifically and epidemiologically provable data in order to propagate your own ignorance and prejudices about a subject you palpably know little about.

This is what I meant when I made reference to people who are being harassed by bullies. As if millions of deaths around the world were not a sign that something is esentially wrong with the way WHO and the governments are dealing with this problem. The worst about bullies is that most of them do it for free. I can understand corrupt people even I despise them, but stupid people are beyond comprehension.

Coronavirus is a terrible illness and people can die and also get very sick and have "Long Covid". It is very contagious. Now we have the variants. I don't have a problem with people questioning why it started in Wuhan, China like if it was created in a lab like a sort of bioweapon. Why hasn't China's government been held accountable for what happened? China also has a very bad animal rights record. I believe in doing things as natural as possible but we are living in an increasingly artificial world! Modern technology is now very advanced. Now the World Economic Forum is talking about the "Great Reset". What if countries don't want the Great Reset and the New Normal. I don't fully understand what that means anyway. They talk about Build Back Better and the Green New Deal. The new vaccine is different to traditional and conventional vaccines I don't fully understand the science behind it. I'm not that knowledgeable about science and human biology. I'm not a medical person. It is a public health issue which has become a worldwide political issue. Something that bothers me is that a lot of these global companies and organisations use occultic symbols in their branding. It is like that brings a spiritual element into something which isn't spiritual or doesn't appear to be.

As I signed the petition, for some debate about the now acknowledged plans for a national passport scheme (the one there was no plan for), I’ve just received an ominous update:

“The Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee (a group of MPs who look into issues relating to the UK constitution and civil service) has published a report which calls for the Government to scrap any plans to introduce domestic Covid-status certification, also known as Covid passports.

The Government has suggested that such a system, based on proof of vaccination or a negative test result, could help manage the disease in future, allowing the economy to reopen and social restrictions to be lifted. It is currently undertaking a review into whether (and how) such a system could be introduced.”

Confirmation, I’d say, that its introduction is high on the government’s agenda.

As I signed the petition, for some debate about the now acknowledged plans for a national passport scheme (the one there was no plan for), I’ve just received an ominous update:

“The Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee (a group of MPs who look into issues relating to the UK constitution and civil service) has published a report which calls for the Government to scrap any plans to introduce domestic Covid-status certification, also known as Covid passports.

The Government has suggested that such a system, based on proof of vaccination or a negative test result, could help manage the disease in future, allowing the economy to reopen and social restrictions to be lifted. It is currently undertaking a review into whether (and how) such a system could be introduced.”

Confirmation, I’d say, that its introduction is high on the government’s agenda.
Is it true that Tony Blair and Gordon Brown pushing the government for this to happen? They are both former Prime Ministers.

Now we have the variants the mutations of the Coronavirus.

She loved animals. She was killed by humans.

What happened to her? It looks like the article is written in a foreign language is it in Spanish?

Is it true that Tony Blair and Gordon Brown pushing the government for this to happen? They are both former Prime Ministers.

Now we have the variants the mutations of the Coronavirus.
Yes, they pushed for a national ID scheme when they were in government. They want the new opportunity, which comes from the fear, seized.

Former ‘bogeymen’ have included football hooligans, international crime syndicates and illegal immigrants. We can now add viruses to that list.

Last edited by a moderator:

Personally I think it should be introduced, and people who can't be vaccinated for medical reasons should have an explanation in their passport. If you have the NHS app for booking appointments etc it already carries your vaccine status.

Back
Top Bottom