Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

It's pretty straightforward: If you are vaccinated, you likely will not die from any of the COVID variants. You have around 99% protection from death.

If you aren't, and contract the Delta variant, your risk of death goes way up.

I, for one, am relieved to be back to (mostly) normal. For me this means, plenty of dinners with interesting people and shopping excursions in Beverly Hills - aka my safe space.
Shopping in Beverly Hills would take my will to live faster than the Delta Variant. 🐴 s for causes.

Actually ....

“Of those who were fully vaccinated who caught the Delta variant, 50 died, data from Public Health England that was published on Friday indicated.”

“In the United Kingdom, at least 259 people have died after contracting the delta variant of COVID-19. Of these, 116 people were fully vaccinated”

Maybe 12” can confirm but I read an article today that said Sweden posted zero Covid deaths. Is that correct? Fascinating if true.

Maybe 12” can confirm but I read an article today that said Sweden posted zero Covid deaths. Is that correct? Fascinating if true.
It's pretty straightforward: If you are vaccinated, you likely will not die from any of the COVID variants. You have around 99% protection from death.

I, for one, am relieved to be back to (mostly) normal. For me this means, plenty of dinners with interesting people and shopping excursions in Beverly Hills - aka my safe space.
Actually if you’re under 65 you have a 99% survival rate from the virus anyway. So almost identical to bring vaccinated. Delta spreads easier but is less lethal than the original virus, so if you do get the virus best it be the Delta strand,

..until the next variant against which all current vaccines are ineffective.

Sweden is getting more and more interesting. I went and checked their data, I think with most recent data they have having zero death days and I think the last day recorded that I could find they only had 1 death.

As per Wikipedia (so take with a grain of salt) by June 14th they only had 27% of the adult population fully vaccinated. It is a month later but I'm assuming the percentage hasn't gone up dramatically. I'm also assuming that the Delta variant has reached it's shores.

Aside from the 'dry tinder' start they had to Covid where they sadly lost too many aged care patients they have done really well without lockdowns, masks or mass vaccines.

99.7% of people have a 100% protection from death anyway. You really do buy any old shite, don’t you.

Actually if you’re under 65 you have a 99% survival rate from the virus anyway. So almost identical to bring vaccinated. Delta spreads easier but is less lethal than the original virus, so if you do get the virus best it be the Delta strand,
Ah, I see you’ve already made the point.

The mood is (inevitability) shifting; today’s Telegraph acknowledges what many have recognised from the start

“lockdowns do no permanent good: they merely postpone the inevitable at considerable cost.”

Brave. I haven't been so brave about it. I wear a mask in stores and on public transit, because I'm not vaccinated, and I feel pressured to get jabbed.
dude, take off the mask. i have a feeling that a lot of people want to take off their masks--actually it's not a feeling, ive had people at work tell me that they want to--but they're afraid to because someone might yell at them. often times they'll take there's off halfway through our interaction because they've seen me not wearing one and been assured that it's okay. maybe people will see you not wearing one and be inspired--provided you're not acting verruckt at the time--to take theirs off too. honestly, i cant believe you're still wearing one.

Israel are now punishing the unvaccinated

The mood is (inevitability) shifting; today’s Telegraph acknowledges what many have recognised from the start

“lockdowns do no permanent good: they merely postpone the inevitable at considerable cost.”

Lockdown scepticism is the Telegraph's editorial line.

Back
Top Bottom